:bruins
|
  • Kieffer Bellows
|
:sharks
|
  • Jake DeBrusk
|

Bellows was a player we were targeting at the draft and we've glad to add him to our impressive 2016 crop. Both Kieffer and Jake are talented goal scorers but I dunno, we like Bellows more and we'll have a close eye on his development as he attends Boston University.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Trade (CGY/WIN)

To :flames:
Winnipeg Jets 3rd round pick 2017
Winnipeg Jets 5th round pick 2017

To :jets:
Joe Colborne

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Please, I need someone else to take half of the forwards.

I usually would, but I'm completely buried right now... have exams coming up for Sport Finance, Sport Marketing, Sport Governance, Research Methodology, Labour in Sport AND Event Management.

Come on, guys! Someone has to step up!

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
I usually would, but I'm completely buried right now... have exams coming up for Sport Finance, Sport Marketing, Sport Governance, Research Methodology, Labour in Sport AND Event Management.

Come on, guys! Someone has to step up!
I would too but unfortunately it's exam time for like all university students. I'm sure SOMEONE can though

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
Ok, thanks to Soundwave, we can move forward for anyone who wants to keep playing. I'm sorry I didn't negotiate further with UFA offers, but at this point I think we need to just get going with FA.

Agents are listed in the FA thread. For clarification, the East/West forward split is based on where the PLAYER was, not what conference your team is in. Use the players' real life conferences, regardless of trades in this game.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Do we have a thread/post with ufas that have already signed?

I mean don't get me wrong, signing a guy to two different teams means double the commission cheque ;) but the CBA might have rules against it

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:nucks

Looking to shake things up in the off-season. Have some cap space to re-model this team around our young core, and still shopping guys like Jannik Hansen, Derek Dorsett, Alex Burrows, Alex Edler, Luca Sbisa.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
EAST FORWARDS

Slow start......I'll give a little more time for teams to wake up, but guys will start signing shortly.

Stamkos- Top offer is 12M/yr with an NMC from a Cup contender, although a couple teams are in the 10.5 range and also good fits. Money and Cup are priorities

Jagr- Already received a 3yr offer from a good team. He'll sign shortly if no other traction. Needs to be at minimum 2 yrs at good money to be considered

Staal- 6m per is highest bid. Hed love to hear some more bids, but likes the fit at his highest bidder.

Jamie McGinn- a few bites, 4m is the price atm. Money and PT are priorities

Stempniak- 1 good money offer with Top6 minutes. He'll take it shortly if no other action

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
:kings

Need to unload Gaborik and King. IDC what I get in return, but would prefer a cheap rw or ld.

Edit: we will WAIVE Gabby and King.

Last edited:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:nhl

Goaltenders with offers likely won't wait long to sign. Get them while their hot.

Dabeast

Jun 13, 2014
South Florida
:canes looking to trade for a starting goalie
Willing to give up Victor Rask, and certain forward prospects.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad