GM Game #2 by TP, RR, and IR

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
UFA Defencemen updated.

Jason Demers has signed.

Keith Yandle and Carl Gunnarson will sign soon.

Dustin Byfuglien is drawing the most interest by far. He'll sign sometime tomorrow. Likely looking like it will take 6-7 million per season for at least 6 seasons to get in the conversation. He'd rather go to a contender, and will if the money is close, but money is the ultimate motivator here.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
EAST FORWARDS

Slow start......I'll give a little more time for teams to wake up, but guys will start signing shortly.

Stamkos- Top offer is 12M/yr with an NMC from a Cup contender, although a couple teams are in the 10.5 range and also good fits. Money and Cup are priorities

Jagr- Already received a 3yr offer from a good team. He'll sign shortly if no other traction. Needs to be at minimum 2 yrs at good money to be considered

Staal- 6m per is highest bid. Hed love to hear some more bids, but likes the fit at his highest bidder.

Jamie McGinn- a few bites, 4m is the price atm. Money and PT are priorities

Stempniak- 1 good money offer with Top6 minutes. He'll take it shortly if no other action

UPDATE

McGinn and Jagr have signed

Stamkos is taking FINAL offers up until midnight tonight. Top offer right now is 12M per on a contender, which he is pleased with so youll have to impress me last minute

Staal is down to 2 teams. He'll sign tonight or early tomorrow. Don't ask unless you are coming with 6M+

Stempniak- 1 solid offer. Little low money side, but 2nd line mins. He'll sign by tomorrow

Okposo- torn between 2 offers at 25M over 5 and 6 years respectively. Will sign tonight or tomorrow

Eriksson- 2 teams serious. Top offer is 5m per. Will sign tomorrow

Dale Weise- Bidding war! Okay not really, but 2M is top price on a good fit. Will sign by tomorrow

Still some good players out there, 2/3 of the league is asleep. The guys that "will sign tonight/tomorrow", am taking finalbids now, so if you sit on your hands, too bad.

If you want, you can make contingency bids ("we offer 3m, but will go to 3.5 if necessary")....I won't squeeze you anymore than necessary to make your team the best option (remember money isn't everything, but it holds a lot of value, so it may be necessary for you to go a little higher if your team isn't the best fit).

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:bolts

Shopping the current players

Valtteri Filppula
Ryan Callahan
Alex Killorn
Eric Condra
Ben Bishop

Open to pretty much anything, though I'm not looking to take on more cap. 2017 picks + young NHLers capable of cracking next years line-up are my main pursuit.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
:edmonton

I forgot to mention this, but Edmonton and Nashville complete a trade.

Eberle, Davidson for Smith, Wilson, Vesey, Fiala

Edmonton has a pretty set top-6 now and for the future, and Eberle was somewhat expendable to add more depth to our forwards.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:nhl

James Reimer and Jeff Zatkoff have signed. Cam Talbot is soon to follow. Lots of goalies looking at European options.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:bolts have agreed to terms with Alex Biega on a 2-way contract worth $0.900M.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Am I the only one who is waiting with bated breath for the UFA offers to be decided on?

Yeah...the free agency period lives and dies with the agents. But I can't blame them, it seems like everyone was too busy to be an agent this game.

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
:kings waiting to hear back from some agents on 4 offers I made. We've signed a few guys, will announce in the free agent thread.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
... waiting to hear back from some agents...
c3d4cdd069b3117cbb4500814cfa85ba.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2