GM Game #2 by TP, RR, and IR

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:wings congratulate Montreal on their Stanley Cup and are proud to be the team that put up the best fight against them only losing 6-5. We plan on going wit a very similar roster last year as we believe it was the best team and hope that the 2nd time is the charm.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:nyi would like to congratulate on the Cup finally going back to Montreal!

As a team we are disappointed in our 2nd round finish but will work towards contending once again next year.

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
I can't remember the last time the Habs won in a GM Game! Congrats!

With that being said, I don't like all the futures that were moved to make it happen. If Ladd and Hamhuis can be re-signed, it could be worth it.
I'm really hoping to get Ladd back. Hamhuis/VrBata would be nice too

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
:jets

We will have a guaranteed top 5 pick, and will listen to offers for that pick (once the lottery has taken place to know where we stand). We will be looking for young players, prospects, and/or picks.

David Desharnais can be moved for a prospect/pick, as can Thomas Hickey (or for a puck moving RD).

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:avs

Looks like we will have a guaranteed top 4 pick, hopefully much higher. Depending on where it ends up, we might listen to offers.

Tyson Barrie is very much available. Also, Jarome Iginla can now be had since it is the off-season. I will listen to any offers for Iggy.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Remember to vote Ottawa :sarcasm:

:sens

[FIELDSET="ROSTER"]
ROSTER

Mike Hoffman-Kyle Turris-Mark Stone
Marcus Johansson-Mika Zibanejad-Clarke MacArthur
Milan Michalek-Boone Jenner -Alex Chiasson
Jean Gabriel Pageau-Zack Smith-Curtis Lazar

Mark Methot-Patrik Weircioch
Jared Cowen-Cody Ceci
Mark Borowicki-Chris Wideman

Sergei Bobrovsky
Andrew Hammond
[/FIELDSET]​

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:cbj
Bobrovsky is still available if anyone is interested

We are also looking to acquire a late first or early 2nd. PM me if you have one we are willing to pay for it

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Lets get these draft lotteries going, I wanna see where who stands!

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Hey guys... apologies, but forgot to post the results of the draft lottery last night.

It was pretty unspectacular - it went in standard order... no changes at all, as opposed to last game where changes were pretty awesome :P

Will start up in a few

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
TFW you are given the 2nd player on your draft list when the 1st guy was still available. :cry:

:jets

The Jets are very happy to have won the 2nd pick in the lottery, giving us some much needed help on defense in Jakob Chychrun. We continued to boost our weakest area by selecting d-men Mikhail Sergachev and Samuel Girard Charles McAvoy with our other two picks.

David Desharnais and Thomas Hickey are available for a prospect/pick.

Thanks once again TP and RR for doing the draft

Last edited:

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Assuming this game isn't dead, people should volunteer to be UFA agents. PM IR if you're interested.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:bolts

Oops forgot about the draft but thanks for the solid picks, especially Luke Kunin late in the 2nd round.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
As an outsider, I am happy that I didn't decide to sign up for this game.

As per Bobby Mac, this game appears to be dead...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad