GM Game #2 by TP, RR, and IR

Paneerboy

Leave Zach alone
May 16, 2015
:hawks announce the extensions of Marcus Kruger and Andrew Shaw.

Kruger: 2 year, $4 million deal
Shaw: 2 years, $4.4 million deal

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:cbj
Looking to acquire a high 2nd round pick or late 1st... Willing to move roster players or prospects to get it. Let me know if you have any ideas to get this deal done

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:nhl

The draft will be held Saturday, November 28th at 10pm ET.

Please check all picks in the draft order to make sure everything is correct. If there is a mistake, it cannot be changed once the draft is started, so take the time to go into the draft thread and confirm everything is good.

Rules of the draft:

1) If you plan to attend, please send me and RR a PM. This will allow you to make your selection live, as you will have a 5 minute time limit to do so.

2) If you cannot attend but would like to make your own selection, please send a list to both myself and RR. From this list, you will get your player selected. I will do the 1st round live, and will auto the 2nd round.

Please note that this time, the top 3 picks will not be randomed - they will go by the straight ranking on www.draftsite.com

***INCLUDE YOUR TEAM NAME IN YOUR LIST! I WILL NOT LOOK YOU UP!***

3) If neither of the first two conditions are met, you will be auto'd. No exceptions whatsoever.

***WHAT WILL AUTO MEAN? It will mean that if you're not around and haven't sent a list for round 1, you'll be auto'd one of the next 10 guys on the auto list. This will be determined by random number generation, and is intended to simulate the independent valuation some teams have over other guys in the draft. The auto list will be taken from the mock draft at www.draftsite.com

4) The first round will be live, the second round will be auto'd (straight from list, no randomization).

5) Refresh often. I will make one post per selection.

6) Every team has the ability to call one, and one only, 5 minute "timeout" if a trade is being negotiated. The trade must be sent confirmed to myself and RR within the 5 minutes. On the 6th minute, you'll have the balance of your 5 minutes to make a selection. After that, you get auto'd. Again, no exceptions.

7) Once your selection has been auto'd, you will be auto'd for the remainder of the draft. Once again, no exceptions.

I know people see me as a hard ass in how I do this, and that's fine - I just ask that everyone follow the rules because keeping all 30 teams accounted for and tracked is a lot more work than you may think!

Remember to send lists or RSVP that you will be picking live, and also to verify the draft order for any problems. Once we start, we don't stop!

Officially delaying the draft until tomorrow night, November 29th, at 9pm ET.

Last edited:

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
:sharks are extremely happy at the season they just had, despite trading numerous veterans for much younger guys we were still able to make it to the 2nd round and lost by one vote. looking forward to the offseason.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
When people post in the thread and don't vote...

sad-kitten.jpg

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:avs

Pleased to announce the re-signing of the following:
Nathan MacKinnon - 8 years @ 7.5/year
Mikhail Grigorenko - 2 years @ 1.5/year
Dennis Everberg - 1 year @ 1.2/year
Tyson Barrie - 6 years @ 6/year
Vladislav Namestnikov - 2 years @ 1.5/year

Martinsen, Smith, Rendulic, Pickard, Agozzino, and Will have all been signed to two way deals as well.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:nashville

Vote Preds. Best defence/goaltending combo in the league. Bunch of top-nine forwards added at the deadline. This team is ready for a Cup.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:nashville

Dissapointing loss for the Preds. Thought I had put together a god enough roster to win it all. Good luck to the Habs and Wild in the finals.

Going to be around for the better part of the morning. Looking to see what NAS 2nd + the rights to Jimmy Vesey can get me. Either looking to move into the tail end of the 1st round, or get a defensive prospect in return.

Also going to be floating a package of Colin Wilson + Craig Smith + Kevin Fiala (potentially +) int he off-season for a bonafide top line forward.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:flames would like to congratulate Montreal on being the first Canadian team to bring the cup home since they last did sp over 20 years ago!

:flames

Mikael Backlund or Josh Bailey are available, preferably for a puck, moving, RH'ed d-man. Would also be willing to move them for picks/prospects.

Place Mason Raymond on waivers.

Last edited:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:bruins shopping Joe Morrow for best pick we can get. Maybe even in a package with FLO 2nd.

PaulBissonnette

Average-sized wrench
Jan 24, 2014
Saskatchewan
View attachment 86233
The Minnesota Wild would like to congratulate the Montreal Canadiens on their Stanley Cup victory!:yo:

With that being said, we are looking to get younger as a team after trading away some great young talent to come within a couple votes of a Stanley Cup. If you have an offer, I'll be around!:naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad