GM Game #1 by Wolfy, RR, and IR

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
:avs

In the market for defenceman. Looking for capable top 4 LHD and a bottom pairing RHD.

Notably piece to offer is top 6 foward Jonas Johansson along with young assets like Stefan Elliott, Michael Sgarbossa, Tomas Vincour, Duncan Siemens along with recent 1st round pick Lawson Crouse.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
UFA and Western Conference RFA

My posts have been updated in the free agency thread. I will be online around noon ET today if you want to send last minutes offers.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Hawks are putting RW Ben Smith on block

Good young bottom 6 player who can play all 3 forward positions and is signed to an affordable 1.5M cap hit

Draft pick or prospect is all I require back

C Marcus Kruger available as well ( 2 yrs / 2.2M on his contract)

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
A bit to early for GM games when you think of it

After Christmas would be better because you will start to see separation from teams in hunt for #1 pick and teams in hunt for playoffs

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
ublwt.gif

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
A bit to early for GM games when you think of it

After Christmas would be better because you will start to see separation from teams in hunt for #1 pick and teams in hunt for playoffs

I tend to prefer a few weeks in - you start to get a sense for teams, and guys can choose directions and what not. Maybe in a few weeks.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Ok, I'm ready to take another shot with the Isles. :laugh:

Hah, wonder why you got the itch... ;)

I don't necessarily agree to wait 3 weeks into the season. Obviously we all got the itch when preseason hit. Maybe wait a week before gauging interest again? Wait till all the teams figure out their opening night rosters and go from there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad