GM Game #1 by Wolfy, RR, and IR

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
:stars
looking for an upgrade at D, guys like Campbell, Faska, Honka, Oleksiak Ritchie and potentially even Val Nichushkin are available for the right D-Man.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:wings

We have received an intriguing offer for Niklas Kronwall (NTC) from a contender.

If you're interested, send your offer ASAP. Chances are that he will be traded early in the game.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:canes

My attendance will be spotty over the next week as I'm on vacation but will be checking periodically.

Andrej Sekera will be traded soon after the game starts so if you're interested get your best offer in soon. 1st round pick in '15 and good forward prospect is the going rate.

Also looking into the possibility of making a major move and dealing the Staal brothers so if you're interested in them let me know. Will be looking at getting younger and cheaper in any deal but willing to take salary back to make a deal work.

Jiri Tlusty available for the highest draft pick I can get. Same goes for Jay McLement.
Cam Ward is also available on the cheap for anyone interested in taking a chance on him.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:wild

Looking to make some deals/talk trade. Main focus is solidifying my defence and goaltending and adding a more experienced 3rd line centre.

Shopping: Niklas Backstrom, Kyle Brodziak
Untouchable: Zack Parise, Mikael Granlund, Jason Pominville, Ryan Suter, Jonas Brodin, Matthew Dumba
Hard to move: Mikko Koivu, Thomas Vanek, Darcy Kuemper

Still this :help:

QMJHLfollower

Heart and soul
Jul 24, 2010
:flames

Around...

Looking to move Baertschi for a young D in similar situation with high upside.

Also looking to move Hudler and Glencross for future. Solid wingers for any playoffs team.

Wideman and Smid available for those looking for D, can regain 50% so they can be solide addition for cheap.

PM, want to deal.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:leafs

We'll be around for a while.

Update...

Kessel : Have had a lot of interest. Have an offer from a WC team that is good enough for us at this point. If you want in, make it known.

JVR : Have had a ton of interest, but he is our most prized asset. Won't give him up unless getting serious blue chip assets in return.

Phaneuf : Solid interest so far, and negotiting heavily with 3 teams.

Interest in a few others, but nothing close.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

ON THE TRADE BLOCK (CONTENDERS ONLY) :
Pavel Datsyuk (NMC)
Henrik Zetterberg (even if he doesn't have any NTC/NMC)
Niklas Kronwall (NTC)
Jimmy Howard (NMC)
Note 1 : We would prefer to move them to the Western Conference, especially Datsyuk and Zetterberg.
Note 2 : Howard will likely only be traded if Datsyuk, Zetterberg and/or Kronwall are traded.

ALSO ON THE TRADE BLOCK :
Johan Franzen
Stephen Weiss (NMC)
Darren Helm
Justin Abdelkader
Daniel Cleary (NTC)
Drew Miller
Jonathan Ericsson (LNTC)
Kyle Quincey
Jakub Kindl

For our major players available, we are looking to acquire young players to add to our young core more than prospects and picks. We are NOT going for a full rebuild.

:wings LAST UPDATE OF THE NIGHT

Jimmy Howard : We have an agreement with a Western Conference contender.

Niklas Kronwall : We have an offer we like from a strong contender in the Western Conference. We are still taking offers but he will be traded early in the game.

Henrik Zetterberg : We had several talks regarding him, some offers closer than others, but nothing appears to be imminent. With the number of teams involved and potentially others to follow, I'm confident to reach a deal before the trade deadline.

Johan Franzen : The interest is there but no offers right now.

Pavel Datsyuk : Not many talks right now for our main superstar but we were expecting it as only a few teams are a good fit (NMC and cap space). We believe we will be able to find a good fit and give him the chance for the Stanley Cup.

Darren Helm : Some interest but I'm leaning towards keeping him considering that he is only 27.

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
:pens around. Looking for a young, skilled RW. Looking to swap one of my young D-mean for one, and willing to throw in Spaling and picks to get it done.

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
:panthers

Anyone looking for some veteran depth, we have some cheap UFA's in Bergenheim, Fleischmann, Kopecky and Upshall(willing to retain salary). Just looking for a prospect in return, no one special obviously. Campbell, Boyes and Bolland also available.

Willing to listen on Bjugstad, Huberdeau and Kulikov. Not interested in 1st round picks.

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
:pens

Have one, possibly 2 trades ready to go for when the game starts.

Looking to deal Spaling+Dumoulin+Greiss+ more picks/prospects for the future successor to Fleury. PM me if you have a young goaltender available.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

ON THE TRADE BLOCK (CONTENDERS ONLY) :
Pavel Datsyuk (NMC)
Henrik Zetterberg (even if he doesn't have any NTC/NMC)
Niklas Kronwall (NTC)
Jimmy Howard (NMC)
Note 1 : We would prefer to move them to the Western Conference, especially Datsyuk and Zetterberg.
Note 2 : Howard will likely only be traded if Datsyuk, Zetterberg and/or Kronwall are traded.

ALSO ON THE TRADE BLOCK :
Johan Franzen
Stephen Weiss (NMC)
Darren Helm
Justin Abdelkader
Daniel Cleary (NTC)
Drew Miller
Jonathan Ericsson (LNTC)
Kyle Quincey
Jakub Kindl

For our major players available, we are looking to acquire young players to add to our young core more than prospects and picks. We are NOT going for a full rebuild.

Bob McKenzie : The Wings have reach an agreement (pending the waive of their NTC/NMC when the game will start) on two trades involving Niklas Kronwall and Jimmy Howard. I am hearing that two Western Conference contenders are involved.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
:rangers

The Rangers are looking to be active and know what they are looking for:

1) Big-bodied play-making center with some experience, mus be 2-way player (read not rookie)
2) Puck-mover on the back-end

We have the following available:
M Staal
Brassard
J Moore
JT Miller
Dylan McIlrath
Prospects/Picks

I have a couple of inquires out so far, a couple look close. Let me know if you're interested

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
:sabres around today. Tyler Myers is very clos to being moved west, while some good offers on Stewart, Stafford, Hodgson. Anyone needing depth on D, Meszaros and Benoit are available for cheap

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->