GM Game #1 by SJS, HOCCA, and PG (ANA available)

LT

XXXX - XXXX - ____ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
:bolts Receive:

Mark Stone (50% Retained)
Chris Wideman

:sens Receive:

Callan Foote
Anthony Cirelli
Slater Koekkoek
Mathieu Joseph
2020 Cond. TBL 1st (If TBL wins SC or Stone re-signs)
2021 TBL 2nd
2019 TBL 4th

Very happy to add Stone and Wideman - more great talent and depth. We feel that we boast the best offense, defense, and arguably goaltending now. We've certainly paid a hefty price, but we suspect it will be well worth it.

Reactions: AveryStar4Eva

LT

Jul 23, 2010
I’ll get my votes in within the hour.

LT

Jul 23, 2010
tampa-bay-lightning-04.jpg

Forwards ($44.879M)
Ondrej Palat ($5.300M) - Steven Stamkos ($8.500M) - Nikita Kucherov ($4.767M)
Yanni Gourde ($1.000M) - Brayden Point ($0.687M) - Mark Stone ($3.675M)
J.T. Miller ($5.250M) - Tyler Johnson ($5.000M) - Jordan Eberle ($3.000M)
Alex Killorn ($4.450M) - Cedric Paquette ($1.000M) - Justin Williams ($2.250M)

Defenders ($29.692M)
Victor Hedman ($7.875M) - Anton Stralman ($4.500M)
Ryan McDonagh ($4.700M) - Justin Faulk ($2.417M)
Nick Leddy ($5.500M) - Chris Wideman ($1.000M)
Braydon Coburn ($3.700M)

Goaltenders ($4.650M)

Andrei Vasilevskiy ($3.500M)
Louis Domingue ($1.150M)

Salary Cap Information
Salary Cap - $80.000M
Cap Spent - $79.221M
Cap Space - $0.779M

Vote Tampa!

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Final Standings:
Atlantic:
1. Tampa Bay
2. Toronto
3. Florida
4. Boston
5. Buffalo
6. Montreal
7. Detroit
8. Ottawa

Metro:
1. Washington
2. Pittsburgh
3. New Jersey
4. Philadelphia
5. Carolina
6. Columbus
7. New York Islander
8. New York Rangers

Central:
1. Nashville
2. Winnipeg
3. Dallas
4. Colorado
5. Minnesota
6. Chicago
7. St. Louis

Pacific:
1. San Jose
2. Edmonton
3. Anaheim
4. Calgary
5. Vegas
6. Arizona
7. Los Angeles
8. Vancouver

Playoff Series
:boltsvs.:bruins
:leafsvs.:panthers
:capsvs.:flyers
:pensvs.:devils
:nashvillevs.:flames
:jetsvs.:stars
:sharksvs.:avs
:edmontonvs.:ducks
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Send in votes of who would win a 7 game series!

Last edited:
Reactions: AveryStar4Eva

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Final Standings:
Atlantic:
1. Tampa Bay
2. Toronto
3. Florida
4. Boston
5. Buffalo
6. Montreal
7. Detroit
8. Ottawa

Metro:
1. Washington
2. Pittsburgh
3. New Jersey
4. Philadelphia
5. Carolina
6. Columbus
7. New York Islander
8. New York Rangers

Central:
1. Nashville
2. Winnipeg
3. Dallas
4. Colorado
5. Minnesota
6. Chicago
7. St. Louis

Pacific:
1. San Jose
2. Edmonton
3. Anaheim
4. Calgary
5. Vegas
6. Arizona
7. Los Angeles

Playoff Series
:boltsvs.:bruins
:leafsvs.:panthers
:capsvs.:flyers
:pensvs.:devils
:nashvillevs.:flames
:jetsvs.:stars
:sharksvs.:avs
:edmontonvs.:ducks
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Send in votes of who would win a 7 game series!

What happened to Vancouver in the Pacific?

EDIT : Also, how will you rank the draft order if there are no points for the teams?

Last edited:

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
What happened to Vancouver in the Pacific?

EDIT : Also, how will you rank the draft order if there are no points for the teams?
Oops Vancouver was last in the Pacific. It's all ranked. It's based on the average number of points for each vote. Basically the way I did it was 1st got 8 points and last got 1 (or 2 for Central). Hocca has the list of the bottom and will be releasing it during the draft lottery!

Reactions: DummyGotHisDomi

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs

Re-sign :

Anthony Beauvillier 2 years @ 1.5M$ per
*contract signed with the Islanders prior to the trade

Also sign Ryan Poehling to ELC.

LT

Jul 23, 2010
Oops Vancouver was last in the Pacific. It's all ranked. It's based on the average number of points for each vote. Basically the way I did it was 1st got 8 points and last got 1 (or 2 for Central). Hocca has the list of the bottom and will be releasing it during the draft lottery!

Last in Central can’t get two - that skews things a ton.

First should get 8, last 1, and everyone pro-rated in between. Points = 8 - 7/6*(rank - 1)

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Last in Central can’t get two - that skews things a ton.

First should get 8, last 1, and everyone pro-rated in between. Points = 8 - 7/6*(rank - 1)
Even if I change it to that, the results stay the same. Central was weird with Nashville being the only consistent. Everything else was all over the board. Chicago/St. Louis were ranked top 3 by some and Winnipeg was ranked bottom 2 by some.

LT

Jul 23, 2010
Even if I change it to that, the results stay the same. Central was weird with Nashville being the only consistent. Everything else was all over the board. Chicago/St. Louis were ranked top 3 by some and Winnipeg was ranked bottom 2 by some.

Fair enough.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nucks

Disappointed to not win the lottery while hosting the draft, and eager to return to post-season play, the Vancouver Canucks will entertain offers for the 4th overall pick. Looking for either a potential top pairing defenseman or top line forward in return. Other pieces could be moved in order to facilitate a trade, but Pettersson, Boeser and Hughes are all off the table.

Last edited:

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:nhl

The first three round of the draft will be held Sunday, November 4th at 8:00pm EST.

Please check all picks in the draft order, once posted, to make sure everything is correct. If there is a mistake, it cannot be changed once the draft has started, so take the time to go into the draft thread and confirm your picks.

Rules of the draft:

1) If you plan to attend, please send me a PM. This will allow you to make your selection live, as you will have a 5 minute time limit to do so.

2) If you cannot attend but would like to make your own selection, please send a list to me. From this list, you will get your player selected. I will do the 1st round live, and will auto the 2nd/3rd round.

Please note that the top 3 picks will not be randomized - they will go by the ranking onwww.draftsite.com

***INCLUDE YOUR TEAM NAME IN YOUR LIST! I WILL NOT LOOK YOU UP!***

3) If neither of the first two conditions are met, you will be auto'd. No exceptions whatsoever.

***WHAT WILL AUTO MEAN? It will mean that if you're not around and haven't sent a list for round 1, you'll be auto'd one of the next 5 guys on the auto list. This will be determined by random number generation, and is intended to simulate the independent valuation some teams have over other guys in the draft. The auto list will be taken from the mock draft at www.draftsite.com.

4) The first round will be live, rounds 2-4 will be by list or auto'd (straight from list, no randomization).

5) Refresh often. I will make one post per selection.

6) Every team has the ability to call one, and one only, 5 minute "timeout" if a trade is being negotiated. The trade must be sent confirmed to myself and PG within the 5 minutes. On the 6th minute, you'll have the balance of your 5 minutes to make a selection. After that, you get auto'd. Again, no exceptions.

7) Once your selection has been auto'd, you will be auto'd for the remainder of the draft. Once again, no exceptions.

This is a tedious and time consuming task, so I ask that everyone follow the rules because keeping all 31 teams accounted for and tracked is a lot more work than you may think!

Remember to send lists or RSVP that you will be picking live, and also to verify the draft order for any problems. Once we start, we don't stop!

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I would suggest everyone go vote especially teams in the playoffs. About half the series aren’t going as expected. I only will be taking a few more.

LT

Jul 23, 2010
I would suggest everyone go vote especially teams in the playoffs. About half the series aren’t going as expected. I only will be taking a few more.

Can we expect results tonight?

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
:coyotes

Have re-signed the following RFAs:

Nick Cousins -- 2 years, $1.25 per
Lawson Crouse -- 2 years, $2m per
Brendan Perlini -- 2 years, $2.25 m per
Jacob Chychrun -- 2 years, $2.5 m per
Ilya Lyubushkin, 1 year, 2-way, $950,000, $100,000 AHL

Ad