GM Game #1 by SJS, HOCCA, and PG (ANA available)

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
:coyotes

We're looking to add a proven scoring forward and will consider moving Chychrun as part of a deal to make it happen. PM me if interested.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:sens

Should be around for a good chunk of the night. Offers are starting to heat up for Mark Stone. Will take a 1st + 2nd + top prospect to get in the running.

Also hoping to move Ryan Dzingle and Chris Wideman tonight for picks and/or prospects.

Last edited:

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:blues

We haven't had much luck in trying to fill our holes so far. With our disappointing start to the season, combined with our core all passing their prime, we may consider retooling/rebuilding our roster to become younger and fit around our young talented core prospects instead.

In other words, EVERYONE is available right now. Depening on the offers we could go either way. But pieces like Tarasenko, Pie, Schwartz, etc. will all be listened on. Around all night so come at me.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
:vegas:nashville around

Nsh: Turris available, looking for futures or top 6 winger. Other than that, we feel pretty set but still willing to discuss.

Vegas: Willing to discuss anyone but MAF, looking to make general upgrades.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:isles

Taking over the Islanders. We will take some time to take a look at the total picture but :

We have top pairing defenseman Nick Leddy available. We want a young roster player as the main piece, and not only futures.

Anders Lee, Jordan Eberle and Brock Nelson are in play for futures. Of course, Lee would cost quite more.

We are listening on Josh Bailey.

*Not planning to put as much time on my second team, make offers and not inquiries please.

Last edited:

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

Taking over the Islanders. We will take some time to take a look at the total picture but :

We have top pairing defenseman Nick Leddy available. We want a young roster player as the main piece, and not only futures.

Anders Lee, Jordan Eberle and Brock Nelson are in play for futures. Of course, Lee would cost quite more.

We are listening on Josh Bailey.

*Not planning to put as much time on my second team, make offers and not inquiries please.

Already two interesting offers for Anders Lee. He might be traded tonight so get your offer in ASAP!

OB5

May 2, 2015
Oilers are always around. Everyone is in play except for mcjesus but we can certainly try.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008

Around for most of the day, looking to move some vets.

Shopping (for picks/prospects):

- Mark Stone
- Ryan Dzingel
- Mikkel Boedker
- Tom Pyatt
- Magnus Paajarvi
- Max McCormick
- Chris Wideman

I'd also consider making a hockey move with Cody Ceci and/or JG Pageau, but I also have no issue keeping those two to be part of the new core.

Last edited:

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:devils

I've taken on the Devils as a 2nd team, but I'm likely not going to do too much with them.

- Brian Boyle and Drew Stafford are on the block and will likely be moved for picks/prospects.
- Cory Schneider could be moved in the right deal.
- Depth UFA's (Tangradi, Lovejoy, Gryba, Ramage, Lack) could be moved for cheap

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
:bolts

Still looking to add a top 6 forward and a top 4 RHD. Sergachev, Foote, Fortier, and all other prospects and picks are available.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008

Cody Ceci: 3 years, $15 million, $5 million/season
Colin White: 1 year, $2.5 million/season
Christian Wolanin: 3 years, $4.5 million, $1.5 million/season
Gabriel Gagne: 2 years, $1.7 million, $850k/season, 2-way
Andreas Englund: 2 years, $1.7 million, $850k/season, 2-way
Julius Bergman: 2 years, $1.7 million, $850k/season, 2-way
Marcus Hogberg: 2 years, $1.7 million, $850k/season, 2-way
Jack Rodewald: 2 years, $1.6 million, $800k/season, 2-way
Adam Tambellini: 2 years, $1.6 million, $800k/season, 2-way
Nicholas Paul: 2 years, $1.6 million, $800k/season, 2-way

OB5

May 2, 2015
Owning Albert and taking on the :flamesas a second team.

I am open to anything except moving Johnny Hockey

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:sens :canes

To Ottawa:

Calvin De Haan
Scott Darling

To Carolina:

Zack Smith
Mike Condon
Mark Borowiecki
Gabriel Gagne
NAS 2nd 2019
SJS 6th 2020
CGY 7th 2019

Very happy to acquire Calvin De Haan to help stabilize the (very young) defence core. He's old enough to be considered a veteran, but young enough to grow with the core we have in place. Doesn't hurt that he's a local kids, which the organization loves. We're also happy to offer Scott Darling a chance to rejuvenate his career. We feel like when he's on his game he's an upgrade on Mike Condon and we're hoping the change of scenery brings out the best in him.

We wish Zack, Mike, Mark and Gabriel the very best with the Hurricanes organization. All of these guys needed a fresh start to varying degrees and we expect them to rebound with the Canes who seem to be a team on the rise.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:sens :canes

To Ottawa:

Calvin De Haan
Scott Darling

To Carolina:

Zack Smith
Mike Condon
Mark Borowiecki
Gabriel Gagne
NAS 2nd 2019
SJS 6th 2020
CGY 7th 2019

Very happy to acquire Calvin De Haan to help stabilize the (very young) defence core. He's old enough to be considered a veteran, but young enough to grow with the core we have in place. Doesn't hurt that he's a local kids, which the organization loves. We're also happy to offer Scott Darling a chance to rejuvenate his career. We feel like when he's on his game he's an upgrade on Mike Condon and we're hoping the change of scenery brings out the best in him.

We wish Zack, Mike, Mark and Gabriel the very best with the Hurricanes organization. All of these guys needed a fresh start to varying degrees and we expect them to rebound with the Canes who seem to be a team on the rise.

:canes confirm

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008

Will be traded:

- Mark Stone (Going rate is 1st + 2nd + Top Prospect + Roster Player)
- Ryan Dzingel (Going rate is 2nd + Prospect)
- Chris Wideman (Going rate is a 4th+ Late Pick, trying to get a 3rd)

The following guys are all depth UFA's that might be more valuable as placeholders in my lineup, but if anyone would move a mid pick for any of them they are yours (Tom Pyatt, Magnus Paajarvi, Max McCormick, Paul Carey, Ben Sexton, Chase Balisy, Jim O'Brien, Mike McKenna).

Also looking to move up into the 2nd round using multiple later picks (PIT 3rd 2019, OTT 3rd 2020, CLB 3rd 2020, OTT 4th 2019, OTT 4th 2020, ect)

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
:bolts

Waive Dan Girardi with the intention of sending him to the AHL.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
:sharks resignings

Antti Suomela-3 years at 1M per
Dylan Gambrell-3 years at 0.925 per
Timo Meier-2 years at 3.5M per
Kevin Labanc-3 years at 2M per
Rourke Chartier-3 years at 0.925 per
Joakim Ryan-3 years at 2M per

Ad

Upcoming events