GM Game #1 by SJS, HOCCA, and PG (ANA available)

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
:canes Receive:

Boris Katchouk
Taylor Raddysh
2019 TBL Cond. Pick (whichever of 1st or 2nd round pick NYR do not receive from trade for McDonagh)
2020 TBL Cond. 2nd roucd pick (Condition being that if the above pick is a 2nd rounder, 'Canes also receive this pick)

:bolts Receive:

Justin Faulk (50% Retained)
Justin Williams (50% Retained)

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
:sabres

Jeff Carter

:kings

2019 1st (STL)
Rasmus Asplund
Zach Bogosian

Sucks to see a long time King go, but the rebuild must go on. We get some pretty good futures to kick start the rebuild.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
:bolts

Currently looking for any improvements across the board, especially in the top 6 at LW.

Yanni Gourde and Mikhail Sergachev can move, as well as all of the following:

Forwards: Mathieu Joseph, Mitchell Stephens, Alex Volkov
Defenders: Callan Foote, Erik Cernak, Dominik Masin
Goaltenders: Connor Ingram
2019: TBL 3rd, TBL 4th, TBL 5th, TBL 6th, TBL 7th
2020: TBL 1st, TBL 3rd, TBL 4th, TBL 5th, TBL 6th, TBL 7th
2021: TBL 1st, TBL 2nd, TBL 3rd, TBL 4th, TBL 5th, TBL 6th, TBL 7th

Cap considerations are very important! We only have ~3.5M in cap space, so please keep this in mind.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:blues around for talks

We are still not sure which way to go between rebuilding and contending. Make me an offer to help me decide.

We are leaning towards REBUILDING. So send me your offers on Tarasenko, Pietrangelo, Schwartz etc.

If we decide to CONTEND, we will be going hard after a starting goalie and a top-pair LD with all youth available.

PM me!

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nucks

Will be around to talk trades. Alex Edler is the player most likely to be dealt but will listen to offers on everyone aside from Elias Pettersson, Brock Boeser, Quinn Hughes and our 1st round pick.

Chris Tanev could be dealt but leaning towards keeping him around. Would take an offer of a 1st round pick/equivalent prospect + to convince me to move him.

Brandon Sutter could be moved for any teams looking for a solid 3rd line center. Salary retention is a possibility.

Sven Baertschi could be moved for the right offer. Same goes for Nikolay Goldobin/Brendan Leipsic.

Jacob Markstrom/Anders Nilsson available for any teams looking for goaltending depth.

Michael del Zotto can be had for cheap.

Last edited:

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:isles

Taking over the Islanders. We will take some time to take a look at the total picture but :

We have top pairing defenseman Nick Leddy available. We want a young roster player as the main piece, and not only futures.

Anders Lee, Jordan Eberle and Brock Nelson are in play for futures. Of course, Lee would cost quite more.

We are listening on Josh Bailey.

*Not planning to put as much time on my second team, make offers and not inquiries please.

:isles around on and off

So are the :habs with Scherbak and Benn available, and maybe Byron if the value is there.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:blues

Based off talks, we look like we will be rebuilding.

ROR along with others could move as soon as tonight so get your offers in.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
:vegas Things have been quiet for Vegas, still looking to discuss general trades aside from on MAF.

:nashville Have a couple serious discussions going on, maybe done with moves soon.

OnTheBrink

Apr 19, 2013
Airdrie

Jeff Carter

2019 1st (STL)
Rasmus Asplund
Zach Bogosian

Sucks to see a long time King go, but the rebuild must go on. We get some pretty good futures to kick start the rebuild.

Confirm

Excited to have Carter playing behind Eichel, will be a good mentor and can take the hard match ups.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
:stars

Added a top 6 winger, looking to add one more if I can right wing preferred. Any team looking for cheap depth I have Devin Shore on the block.

The fire sale continues.

Tyler Toffoli - 1st, 2nd, small cap dump

Tanner Pearson - 2 2nds/comparable prospects

Alec Martinez - Late 1st/comparable prospect

Anyone else make an offer likely holding onto Doughty and Kopitar though.

Still this. Willing to negotiate and take young players.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs

The Montreal Canadiens have traded forward Nikita Scherbak, defenseman David Schlemko and Washington 2019 second round pick to the Los Angeles Kings for forward Tyler Toffoli.

Toffoli is still quite young and will fit nicely with our core. We were looking for a top 6 RW to play with Domi and Drouin and we believe he was a great option. We wish Scherbak and Schlemko all the best in LA, they will both benefit from a change of scenery.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
:sharks

Looking to add to our current group. Right now mainly looking for upgrades.

:panthers

After adding both Panarin and Petry, we are probably about done but we are always willing to talk so let me know.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

We are thrilled to announce the signing of our team captain Anders Lee to a six years contract worth $7,000,000 per season with a NTC.

With this signing, Josh Bailey and him are not available anymore.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014

The Montreal Canadiens have traded forward Nikita Scherbak, defenseman David Schlemko and Washington 2019 second round pick to the Los Angeles Kings for forward Tyler Toffoli.

Toffoli is still quite young and will fit nicely with our core. We were looking for a top 6 RW to play with Domi and Drouin and we believe he was a great option. We wish Scherbak and Schlemko all the best in LA, they will both benefit from a change of scenery.

Confirmed. We wanted a little more for Toffoli, but he didn’t generate much interest. Wish him the best in Montreal.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

With Anders Lee re-signing, our focus is now to trade Jordan Eberle and Brock Nelson for futures (quality before quantity).
*Salary retention is possible

Andrew Shaw (1M$ retained) and Jordie Benn are still available for quite cheap.

Last edited:

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
:stars

Looking to dump Martin Hanzal (4.750/2). Currently on long term injured reserve. Hoping to deal something like

Martin Hanzal, Devin Shore, 2019 3rd

For

Future consideration

Message me if you’re interested.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
:bolts

Sergachev and Gourde (as well as any other picks and prospects) could still move for immediate roster help. We're going all in this year.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

With Anders Lee re-signing, our focus is now to trade Jordan Eberle and Brock Nelson for futures (quality before quantity).
*Salary retention is possible

Andrew Shaw (1M$ retained) and Jordie Benn are still available for quite cheap.

:isles :habs

Around for about two hours

OB5

May 2, 2015
Flames and Oilers always around and always open for business.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:nhl

Mark Stone agent : We are pleased to see all the interest for Mark but he is not signing a contract with a new team before the trade deadline. If he is traded, he wants to see how he will adapt to his new team and might consider a contract after the playoffs, even if he is very likely to at least test free agency.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->