GDT: GM#70 LA Kings vs Nashville Predators @7:30pm 3/14/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
At this point, I would trade Carter just to move his salary and give his opportunities to a guy like Kempe. They aren't going to get much in return so if they could even get a 3rd rounder and shed that money, it's a win. His game is just so bad right now and people who are expecting a guy who is going to be 35 and is comfortable in his skin to just flip a switch and be a lot better are in for a bitter disappointment. Unless a guy is an elite trainer, gifted with high level talent, extremely driven and loves the game above all else they tend to degrade rather quickly with age.

If we can see Carter is pretty much useless, I’m sure the other organizations recognize his play has deteriorated.

The Kings would have to add at this point for someone to take Carter.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
How crazy do you have to be to be a season ticket holder.. Is the traffic and disappointment really that alluring.
I'm an underwriter for a bank, but I also fantasize about killing the trash that lives around my place, waiting to steal from me.

Is that crazy enough for you?

AzKing

Feb 4, 2019
Newport Coast, CA
If we can see Carter is pretty much useless, I’m sure the other organizations recognize his play has deteriorated.

The Kings would have to add at this point for someone to take Carter.

The hope is that there always is at least one dumb GM and organization that thinks they can revive a guy.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I'm an underwriter for a bank, but I also fantasize about killing the trash that lives around my place, waiting to steal from me.

JQB7k.gif

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
you'd think after dumping the puck in about 350 times in this game, they'd have realized that rinne handles the puck pretty well

maybe a crosscorner dump? no?

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017

Yeah bro, you're crazy, but I dig that you own up to it. Pretty hot. No homo tho.

Reactions: BigKing

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
The Kings are among the oldest teams in the league, and their play is indicative of it. Bunch of geriatrics, with the only players who show any ounce of exuberance being those who are under 30.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
The Kings are among the oldest teams in the league, and their play is indicative of it. Bunch of geriatrics, with the only players who show any ounce of exuberance being those who are under 30.
and the young guns are rewarded with a whopping 9 minutes of ice time for their SCORING THE ONLY GOAL IN THE GAME

member 88115

That's why Kempe will never be an effect #2 center. You don't pass it into the middle when the guy is covered by 2 guy, then a 3rd comes in to break it up. He didn't even notice the guy wide open in front of the net.
Kopitar tried passing through middle seconds before Kempe.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
What coach will want to take on this mess? They need to hire a miracle worker this summer, and Blake needs to pull a Jedi mind trick on other GMs to convince them to acquire some of this trash.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
What coach will want to take on this mess? They need to hire a miracle worker this summer, and Blake needs to pull a Jedi mind trick on other GMs to convince them to acquire some of this trash.

A competent coach will go along way. WD is so over his head and looks clueless behind the bench. This is the kind of coach you get when nobody wants a temp job.

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
A Kings game with no emotion? Shocking.

As far as Carter goes, waive him and assign him to the Manitoba Moose. He fails to report because Manitoba is not Manhattan Beach and boom it's a breach of contract and grounds for termination. Boat anchor with abs has got to go. I'd also look real hard at moving tin man Kopitar at the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad