GDT: GM#70 LA Kings vs Nashville Predators @7:30pm 3/14/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Well, Mike Futa was one of them, and some here took his word as gospel and kept repeating that about Forbort. I’m going to guess after years of observation, people have wised up about his limitations.

I guarantee he’ll never get top 3-4 minutes whenever he moves on to another team.

Mike Fullashit

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
f***in carter

had the defenseman beat on the outside if he took another stride, time for a drop pass and turnover!

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
For F-sake Marty...HIT THE GD NET! That wasn't even close ad lead to another 2 on 1!
pretty sad how that's the best we got out of that kind of play

when you beat out an icing, someone's bound to be out of position, nice pass by wagner and marty wastes it

kind of stuff other teams capatilize on, but all our defensemen insist on trying to shoot it through the glass instead of picking a corner

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Lmao that was one of the funniest blunders in many years.. Especially on pride night Lmao

I’m gonna get shirt made with that slogan on the front and a picture of Fox on the back with the caption ‘2019 LA Kings Hockey’ below.

Kinda like the Carolina ‘bunch of jerks’ tees.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
pretty sad how that's the best we got out of that kind of play

when you beat out an icing, someone's bound to be out of position, nice pass by wagner and marty wastes it

kind of stuff other teams capatilize on, but all our defensemen insist on trying to shoot it through the glass instead of picking a corner

I swear, if that was Nashville it's a goal because their guys don't miss the net when set up that cleanly.

kingsholygrail

Insurmountable Leads 1-3
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
wow - can Quick play any worse?! And Jimmy Fox goes out of his way to NEVER question anything Quick does.

- has Quick ever heard of rebound control?! LOL
"Quick would want that back."
pKJToxu.gif

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Well, Mike Futa was one of them, and some here took his word as gospel and kept repeating that about Forbort. I’m going to guess after years of observation, people have wised up about his limitations.

That Futa guy is a bit overrated. He can go GM the Oilers for all I care.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Looks like it, but he's actually out there.

Second thought, not sure if he's injured or just old. I'm 38 and been working out every morning last three weeks. I'm super tired.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
That's why Kempe will never be an effect #2 center. You don't pass it into the middle when the guy is covered by 2 guy, then a 3rd comes in to break it up. He didn't even notice the guy wide open in front of the net.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
i am so absolutely sick and f***ing tired of watching these idiots try backhand and behind the back passes when exiting the defensive zone

without fail, directly onto an opponents stick with their best players on the ice

Reactions: kingsfan28

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
hahahaha nice f***in try forsberg

these guys dives are absolutely ridiculous

AzKing

Feb 4, 2019
Newport Coast, CA
Jeff Carter has morphed into Craig Johnson with less effort. If not for the fact we need him for the tank I would make him a healthy scratch on Saturday.

At this point, I would trade Carter just to move his salary and give his opportunities to a guy like Kempe. They aren't going to get much in return so if they could even get a 3rd rounder and shed that money, it's a win. His game is just so bad right now and people who are expecting a guy who is going to be 35 and is comfortable in his skin to just flip a switch and be a lot better are in for a bitter disappointment. Unless a guy is an elite trainer, gifted with high level talent, extremely driven and loves the game above all else they tend to degrade rather quickly with age.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
How crazy do you have to be to be a season ticket holder.. Is the traffic and disappointment really that alluring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad