GDT: GM#70 LA Kings vs Nashville Predators @7:30pm 3/14/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I'm gonna say the momentum changed during the turnover parade by Forbort. Fox brought this up right as he went braindead, then he did it again, followed by goal 2.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
why are we so bad at this hockey thing

i really hope all of our prospects pan out cause good lord

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
This ****ing team man. They played about their best 15 minute stretch all season and then went back to sucking

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I'm gonna say the momentum changed during the turnover parade by Forbort. Fox brought this up right as he went braindead, then he did it again, followed by goal 2.
foxy's kinda funny to me

he has very good like, hockey sense.. in the way that he knows when something's about to go good or bad, but he has no idea how to convey it through words

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
IgDIPoH.jpg

All heil tank commander

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
wow - can Quick play any worse?! And Jimmy Fox goes out of his way to NEVER question anything Quick does.

- has Quick ever heard of rebound control?! LOL

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
You know things are bad when you want to blame the goals on some guy that wasn’t on the ice for any of them.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
As long as those points don't effect the lottery odds
Only in west Hollywood do those points register greatly.

Believe it or not, some people even suggested that he’s a good skater.

Lol .. Are you serious?

wow - can Quick play any worse?! And Jimmy Fox goes out of his way to NEVER question anything Quick does.

He rarely every critiques quick. It's painful.

bob77

Nov 19, 2014

Quick just isn’t poised in the net anymore. He’s really out of control and off balance a lot. Jim will call it his ability to push and slide, etc. but he’s really lost it. He’s got moving out, and then trying to go down, and then a simple shot goes through his legs? Same on first goal, going down while moving too much and can’t come close to controlling a rebound. It’s been bad for a while now.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
These people you speak of, what has become of them?

Well, Mike Futa was one of them, and some here took his word as gospel and kept repeating that about Forbort. I’m going to guess after years of observation, people have wised up about his limitations.

I guarantee he’ll never get top 3-4 minutes whenever he moves on to another team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad