GDT: GM#45 LA Kings vs Ottawa Senators @7:30pm 1/10/19

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
This is beyond pathetic. Gotta blow it up no one on this team aside from Brown gives a bleep.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
at least in 07-08 you had some real promising young guys trying their best. this is just a bunch of vets mailing it in

Reactions: BigKing

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
This feels like bottoming out, but I have faith this team can get even worse

at this point trading some of the roster players would make this team better

i wonder what trading kopitar would do? think it would be a big wake up call? i mean at this point you almost have to trade everyone over 25 except drew and dustin

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Will never happen but Blake should be going to Doughty and telling him he is blowing it up, that the plan to attempt to make the playoffs with him, Kopitar and Quick is over after this season and they will be planning t0 maybe contend again in 22-23 season and that if Drew will waive his NTC that Blake will attempt to move him. If Drew says he doesn't want to be traded there is nothing we can do, but atleast see if Drew doesn't want to be in a rebuild through the rest of the prime years of his career. Again it likely would never happen but that is what we should be doing at this point in time.

Winger23

May 3, 2007
We're gonna lose the trade on Toffoli. Gonna get crap back and every season after will be a career season for Toffoli.

Of course most of these guys will bounce back on new teams. So be it. Who cares what they do as long as I dont have to watch his crappy version here anymore.

They need a new, hungry core period. These guys got thier cups and retirement contracts. It's time for new blood.

member 88115

Vets are back = Losing = Hughes or Kakko. I get it, no wonder Blake does not want to make a trade

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad