GDT: GM#45 LA Kings vs Ottawa Senators @7:30pm 1/10/19

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
If Clifford scores 10 ES this season, he will end up being one of the best fourth line players in the league for production. On Average fourth line players (League wide) score around 5 goals and maybe 10-15 points in a season. Clifford has been pretty damn good production wise his whole career for a fourth liner.
He didn't always play 4th line for his career. He did the top 6 shuffle with King a lot. But sure, he should be moved because he's not going to do anything for this team as a 4th liner when they're nowhere near being competitive and will only do less as he gets older. His role should be filled by a rookie.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Like... They are really bad. With a lot of vets.

How that doesn't fright some of the ******s on this board is beyond me

We'll just toss this season and judge Gapetto next year because I don't like these results.
i was all aboard the apologist train early in the season but this is just ridiculous

no one gives a f***. roster, coaching, management, ownership.. no one.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
It looked more like a shoulder injury than head
i mouthread him talking about his shoulder when they cut to him on the bench, trainer reached in under the pad and started feeling around the back of his shoulder

just commentary on foxy's ineptitude more than anything

Reactions: LAKings88

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
He didn't always play 4th line for his career. He did the top 6 shuffle with King a lot. But sure, he should be moved because he's not going to do anything for this team as a 4th liner when they're nowhere near being competitive and will only do less as he gets older. His role should be filled by a rookie.

I can easily show you the vast majority of Clifford's career minutes are in a fourth line role. If a rookie can do Clifford's job, he would have been already moved long ago losing his spot to a rookie.

Are you one of those "Hey Jarret Stoll is a dime a dozen, can easily replace that guy" people ?

Cause the Kings still haven't replaced Jarret Stoll.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
I can easily show you the vast majority of Clifford's career minutes are in a fourth line role. If a rookie can do Clifford's job, he would have been already moved long ago.
Anyone can do Clifford's job on a last place team. Clifford is one of the few players this team will be able to move. They should move him for assets.

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
1) the vets suck! Bring back the kids. They made the team more exciting and faster.

2) remove foxy from the broadcast. He's always been terrible but has gotten worse since Bob left. He's trying to do more to cover for the weakness of Faust.

3) management needs to be in selling mood ASAP! Blake needs to be talking to every GM during the All-star break.

4) get rid of the PP drop pass. It's ugly and doesn't work well. Plus, they need to teach the guys to stop bringing the puck into the zone with speed and then stopping at the top of the circle on the half wall and going for the drop pass to the blueline.

5) separate Muzzin and Martinez!

Reactions: LAKings88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad