Long Beach, CA
Ooh!

Ah!

Choking Sharks!

upload_2021-4-14_22-10-46.gif

TopShelfWaterBottle

Registered
Mar 16, 2014
Always count on the ducks to put together a win streak at the very end of the season when we are so close to first overall draft pick

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Always count on the ducks to put together a win streak at the very end of the season when we are so close to first overall draft pick

I mean, they'll probably get lucky again because we're the little brother to the big brother, but if it makes you feel any better, the Sharks also sabotaged the Kings tank because the Sharks are underachieving at hockey while being very poorly coached.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I feel great for Stolarz for these opportunities to show of his work! Voltron, scorer of the Ducks... has been a gem of a find for Murray so far. As for Haydn, very non-descript game, which is better than Larsson. I miss Hakanpaa and his physical hits. That fourth line is back again with Des-Grant-Voltron. Terry had a very good game today and almost gave Getz another goal. Comtois willing to fight. Oh I miss Carrick now too. Drysdale is just showing off now by playing 22:25 tonight. heh

A very feel good game all around. Yay 4 points!

Reactions: Static

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
how the f*ck are the sharks in a position to possibly make the playoffs? they're absolutely awful

In a word, Martin Jones. But the top 4 would already be set in this division if half the Blues' roster wasn't injured around midseason. Their schedule is nightmarish, but I still think they find a way to get in over Arizona. San Jose looks like they're gonna fade after this disaster of a homestand.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Man, for a second I felt a twinge of sadness for Marleau.

Aaaaaaand it's gone.

Don’t feel bad for him he’s four or so years away from being inducted into the HOF as the newest least deserving member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad