GDT: Gm#39 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @1:00pm 12/29/18

Davit17

Jun 30, 2011
Not that they played fantastic in front of Quick, I think Cal gives us the best chance of winning so I guess I'm not so mad that WillyD doesn't play him much.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Climb their way out of the basement into a playoff position? WHat kind of koolaid is he drinking?

giphy.gif

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Left with 7 minutes left. First time since having seats since 01-02.

Why stay? No messages sent. Just bend over and take it. Great entertainment and value.

FYI... Buy chicken tenders from the chicken tender place and want dipping sauce? $2 more please!

Used to come with it. Last place team...$2 more.

f*** everyone

Dooney

Jan 12, 2005
On the move
Can’t bench him before they air the segment where he and Purcell are wearing matching women’s pajamas.
PJ Xmas parties are the best! Went to one last weekend, there was a proposal, I was told don’t be that nurse, I forgot and was, white elephant, I got punked found out when I went to Starbucks. Nuff said. Rich people OMG. But it was fun until after a few glasses of wine I fell asleep on the couch for 2 and then ready to go again.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
PJ Xmas parties are the best! Went to one last weekend, there was a proposal, I was told don’t be that nurse, I forgot and was, white elephant, I got punked found out when I went to Starbucks. Nuff said. Rich people OMG. But it was fun until after a few glasses of wine I fell asleep on the couch for 2 and then ready to go again.
I’m not down on PJ’s, but if you’re gonna wear them, they should be men’s if you’re a dude, and they shouldn’t match some other dude’s. Intentionally.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
That is embarrassing. The Kings are being run more and more like the Ducks when Disney owned them. It's all about the peripherals, distracting the fans from the bad product on the ice. Anything to sell a ticket.

They'd have the pointless crap even if they were good, but nobody would care. They suck, so everything becomes a distraction, even though they're not distractions. They will do anything to sell a ticket, as will any franchise in pro sports, but outside of very casual fans, I highly doubt anyone gets fooled by it. If they grab someone because of dogs or pj's, and they end up a lifelong fan somehow, for whenever the hell they get good again, a franchise will consider that a win. The same way hardcore fans want them to lose, so the franchise can get the best young player possible. It's about a bigger picture. It's not about winning right now, right? This team sucks, they need to lose as much as possible(which is what real fans say), so who cares what they do with dogs and pj's as a PR gimmick.

Reactions: DoktorJeep

riznat

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2005
Lake Tahoe
I have nhl.tv... this is by far the worst telecast in hockey... nobody else does this unrelated, weak ass embarrassing cringy pathetic soft sell out sewage smelling garbage
how sick are you of the Toews/Tavares 'gameshow' NHL tonight commerical? i HATE it, i dunno why but it makes me loath Tavares.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
And Subban has no wins on the season and has terrible numbers. The Kings will make him look spectacular.

Winner winner chicken dinner

I'm here so of course it's going to be bad

Same.

Not sure why I thought I'd see the team from the last 4 games show up, that was the lifeless corpses from the first 30 games. so disappointing. Not because of the result in and of itself, but because of the effort. They HAD been more entertaining lately.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
I have nhl.tv... this is by far the worst telecast in hockey... nobody else does this unrelated, weak ass embarrassing cringy pathetic soft sell out sewage smelling garbage

The Kings are certainly not good at doing it. The NHL in general has always been off about that stuff though. The pre-game thing in Ottawa. Def Leppard with the Cup. The whole red carpet business at the awards. It's all corporate bull, and just trying to reach non-hardcore fans. In a fragmented world, everyone is desperate for more eyes. The NHL has just been horrible at doing it.

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
The Kempe-Carter-Toffoli line has more offside calls than shots on goal.

any line with Toffoli seems to do that. I have never seen an individual be offside so much. Especially one with little to no speed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad