kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
This is GDT
cut.jpg

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
I think the Knights are a worst team than the Kings, without MAF they would be in the basement.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Won't be Quick if he let's in a goal before the first 5 shots - _-

Chazz Reinhold

Sep 6, 2005
The Stanley Cup
This is a winnable game, the Knights/Kings are not good teams.
False.

“Speaking of Vegas, their go-go-go, jet-powered, turnover-forcing, puck pursuit-driven attack was a major reason why the Golden Knights finished second in the Western Conference with 272 goals last season.

They’ve descended a bit towards earth despite having largely maintained good structure. Their pure, five-on-five possession rates rank fourth in the league, while their 1,990 total shot attempts rank second. But their team save percentage has dropped from .911 to .902, and with it a PDO that has shrunk to .981, the 28th mark in the league. Combined with injuries, Vegas has appeared to fall from Juggernaut into Still Awfully Good status. They’re 3-1-3 in their last seven games and are three points up on Anaheim for the third overall spot in the division, though the Ducks have a game in hand.”

Brickley assigned; Leipsic on structure, Vegas; Phaneuf/Martinez updates; quotes - LA Kings Insider

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Started good, Then went flat after the goal. That's a situation the Vets like Kopitar/Carter are supposed to pick the team up.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
False.

“Speaking of Vegas, their go-go-go, jet-powered, turnover-forcing, puck pursuit-driven attack was a major reason why the Golden Knights finished second in the Western Conference with 272 goals last season.

They’ve descended a bit towards earth despite having largely maintained good structure. Their pure, five-on-five possession rates rank fourth in the league, while their 1,990 total shot attempts rank second. But their team save percentage has dropped from .911 to .902, and with it a PDO that has shrunk to .981, the 28th mark in the league. Combined with injuries, Vegas has appeared to fall from Juggernaut into Still Awfully Good status. They’re 3-1-3 in their last seven games and are three points up on Anaheim for the third overall spot in the division, though the Ducks have a game in hand.”

Brickley assigned; Leipsic on structure, Vegas; Phaneuf/Martinez updates; quotes - LA Kings Insider

Still don't think they are a good team. Their wins...Look terrible. It's a lot of MAF bailing them out, at least it looks that way most games I watch them play.

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
Crap....Carter's back. I am considering starting a website in which is called fansbuyout and you pay $1 and that $1 = $10,000 and you see which players contracts are bought out by fans, when the $10,000 increments reach the actual buyout level. The real money is offered to the bought out player's team GM. They probably won't accept it, then it goes to a real charity. Maybe wounded warrior or some truly good charity. I would start by pledging $100 for Carter and $100 for Phaneuf. I would seriously give 200.

Reactions: Sol

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Kopitar is afraid of cutting to the front of the net, now all he does is go behind the net, into a corner, and lose the puck.

The Kings are playing with zero energy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad