Post-Game Talk: [GM 30] Canucks lose to Jets | 1-5 | Horvat

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
maybe not a fair game to judge but i feel like studnika is an ahl / european league player. now that the adrenaline is worn off he's pretty ineffective out there. i don't see a guy with the discipline, habits and effort to carve out a 3rd line role.

garret throwing magfnificent shade on the canucks there saying hellebuyck might be able to play tomorrow night given the workload he faced.
I actually thought he was trending up until they decided to try him at C again right when it seemed like he was playing well

And it’s been shit ever since

Reactions: geebaan

Petey But Really Jim

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
We need a poll!

KFC
Church's
Mary Brown's
Juke
Down Lo
For second place to the champ?
1671341870876.jpeg

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
You can't be serious. Watch this clip and tell me this is a Christmas movie...

That's my bar. If you can watch it any time of the year, it is not a Christmas movie.

that is one of the greatest ever scenes in a christmas movie. lauren graham will spend the rest of her life wishing she had taken her top off and thereby been part of the greatest scene in any movie ever.

so what i am getting from you is that think it's too good a movie to be a christmas movie because it can be enjoyed year round?

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
mrs krutovsdonut will not let that stuff in the car. something about the smell really sets her off.

i respect her position as subway does the same for me.

Bears are known to eat almost anything like refuse/garbage but watch the bear in the video come in, sniff around & not eat anything. hmmmmmmm...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad