GDT: GM 28 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Carolina Hurricanes | Dec 9 | 7:00PM PST | CBC/SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Is it just me or have teams been targeting Demko's blocker side for a few weeks not? Probably just me lol

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
The best part about it, a great place to raise children. I lived in Surrey in a town home where my back yard was 5' x 15'. I couldn't take my eyes off of the kids no matter what, too scary. I bought a smaller home in Osoyoos where I have 1/3rd of an acre. The kids are free to roam and do what they want now. Its fantastic.

Yeah. I can see that. If you can find the work and afford to make it happen, it'd be pretty crazy to be able to grow up there. Though you know you're just spoiling your kids for life, right? :laugh: They're gonna have to grow up and move away and be like, "wtf is this, the world outside sucks". lol.

Great memories of spending pretty much every summer holiday in the Kootenays as a kid. Can't even imagine just...living there all the time. Doubt the novelty would wear off, but i wonder. Always still try to make it there as often as i can. Have family and friends throughout the Kootenays and Okanagan. Most of them have migrated to the parts i don't like as much though. Ugh.

But yeah, just not really where i'm at in life. For what i do and what i want to do, it's just not the right fit right now. Even if i look at it kind of longingly sometimes, buying a bunch of cheap acres in the middle of nowhere and becoming a hermit lol. But heck, there's something so energizing about dense urban environments. Just clearly not for everyone. Certainly not the way i grew up.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
The way they are playing and the zone time they are giving up, I will be surprised if the Canucks get out of regulation with a win.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
I dont like the dump it in get off for a change hockey. Lets pressure a bit. The defense has been good, but one tip or silly bounce and its tie game.

Reactions: bh53
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad