GDT: GM 28 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Carolina Hurricanes | Dec 9 | 7:00PM PST | CBC/SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Pettersson really showing up tonight.

All the games where he played terribly and Hughes carried him, now he's returning the favor.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Thank you Petey!
IMG_3701.gif

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Yeah. I can see why people like it. It's warm and mild and mostly quiet most of the year. But it also just seems stifling deathly hot in summer and...dead in winter. Not really where i'm at in life i guess and i die in the heat.

I could probably do it for the Kootenays, anywhere on or East of the Arrow lakes though maybe. But not really my thing.
The best part about it, a great place to raise children. I lived in Surrey in a town home where my back yard was 5' x 15'. I couldn't take my eyes off of the kids no matter what, too scary. I bought a smaller home in Osoyoos where I have 1/3rd of an acre. The kids are free to roam and do what they want now. Its fantastic.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
The important part about Pettersson's three points is that unlike other games where he's racked up points but looked invisible, all three of these points were very clearly him driving the play.

Very good sign.

Reactions: SiZ and Ginger Papa

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
This CBC "Cop and Con" show...wasn't there literally just an NBC/ABC/CBS show with an identical premise that got cancelled after one season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad