GDT: GM 28 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Carolina Hurricanes | Dec 9 | 7:00PM PST | CBC/SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
It's all beautiful throughout B.C., you just need to find your jam. The Kootenays are gorgeous but it's like going back in time up there. Very rustic and laid back. Spent a week up there this summer checking things out it's very nice.

Most of our friends still live on the coast so I bring the kids down a few times in the year. They dont like the city at all anymore lol.

I've always just felt like either Nelson area, or Nakusp area or Field is my spot. Or somewhere thereabouts. But like you said...it's a completely different thing there. Life is just slow and casual, which i dig. Just not really ready to entirely slow down like that probably. Plus, probably can't afford to. Not with anything i'd do there. Looking forward to retiring in a place like that when i'm 150 years old though!

lol when your kids head off to College and get culture shocked by it all. But if my own experience is any indication, it leads to a real pinball effect.

I kinda think it's great for people to experience Both Ways.

Reactions: Ginger Papa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad