GDT: GM 28 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Carolina Hurricanes | Dec 9 | 7:00PM PST | CBC/SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

JT Milker

Mar 24, 2018
This has been an odd game for Demko, he’s looked sharp and made several great saves but the numbers suck.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Good to see the Petey line coming back to life
The return of Petey is what we need to break out of our .500 funk.
The important part about Pettersson's three points is that unlike other games where he's racked up points but looked invisible, all three of these points were very clearly him driving the play.

Very good sign.
Crazy how that's the case but he's still somehow managed to stay top 10 in scoring all season. Lmao

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Especially anything Ford makes

I drove a PUT once for a friend to pick up two mowers, it was the worst driving experience in my life. I don't remember what kind of PUT it was and I really don't care, the thing feels like a failed Nazi panzer prototype, a goddamn land cruiser that handles like a boulder with an elephant riding on top.

Ok if people buy that to haul stuff, sure, it's a utility vehicle. But let's be honest, most people who drive these land whale death machines aren't hauling jack shit besides their own fat asses. And PUT drivers have, BY FAR, the highest ratio of acting like narcissistic inconsiderate f***tards on the road, and it's not even close. Yes, even more so than SUV soccer moms who drive 35 on Marine drive.
:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1