GDT: Gm 26: New York Rangers @ Boston Bruins | 11/29/13 | 1P ET | NBC, TSN |98.5 FM

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Ok, I want all the people who hate Jack Edwards to line up on this side and all the people who hate NBC on that side and everyone who hates both in the middle.

BallroomBitz

Once a Bruin...
Jul 7, 2006
Did the rangers sign tommy salo? I only see rangers games against the bruins, but I am really starting to think king hank is a bit overrated.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
I don't want to go overboard here, but AV is a pretty horrible coach.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Elaine is overrated. Pretty easy to coach a team with Luongo, Sedins and Kesler.

I just don't think he makes timely adjustments, and I REALLY don't think he fits with this roster.

Maybe Hank should've counted his blessings.. Torts' system compliments his game to a T. Without the paper Italian behind the bench, Hank looks like a run-of-the-mill goalie, albeit a handsome one. :naughty:

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
The queen's playoffs resume speaks for itself... and it's not like it will improve under Alame. So much for apparently being the best goalie in the league.

Bergeron37

Mar 16, 2010
Great win. Great pass by Marchand to find Bergeron in the slot for the tying goal, and Chara with the wicked slap shot beat Henrik clean glove side. We were extremely physical all game long, love it, good Bruins win

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad