GDT: Gm 26: New York Rangers @ Boston Bruins | 11/29/13 | 1P ET | NBC, TSN |98.5 FM

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

MilesBanner_zps65213e5c.png~original

historyBOSNYBackground_zpsac261111.jpg~original

nicks_zps08a82629.jpg~original

chowdaBOSNYBackground_zps2123456d.jpg~original

accentsBOSNYBackground_zps6cf6ff5b.jpg~original

politicians_zps113cae36.jpg~original

summervacay_zps263f67f2.jpg~original

goalies_zpsd17377df.jpg~original

Game633header_zps83a6bd46.png~original

lineups_zpsd29d1b99.jpg~original

BOSNYRStats_zps5388c73f.jpg~original

RangersSeidenMooseTransparent_zps76813504.png~original

Seidenmoose celebrates T-Day in style.

:bruins

Today's edgy, tryptophan-induced GDT is brought to you by....
Chelios_zpsa30fe34f.png~original

...because Chelios had the right idea and started early.

:bruins

Disclaimer 1:If you see any errors in the above GDT, tough ****. On my agenda today is bourbon-glazed turkey, wild rice sausage stuffing, coconut-infused sweet potatoes, fresh cranberry salad, sweet potato biscuits, ample servings of pecan and pumpkin pie, wine, beer, football, family and naps. Nowhere does that agenda include fixing this GDT. Lodge your complaint in the GDT signup thread, otherwise bring it up with Chris Chelios, who clearly had zero ****s to give about your feelings.

Disclaimer 2: Really, you should be considering me in your T-day wishes by putting this up early to remove the stink of the Detroit game from our collective mouths. You're welcome. Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Hanukkah...or just celebrate Thursday because you rawk.

Off to get eatfaced,

Turkeys_zps52e38453.jpg~original

Last edited:

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Smith-Krejci-Soderberg

Lucic-Bergeron-Iginla

Paille-Spooner-Eriksson

Thornton-Kelly-Caron

How bout dat.

Healthy scratch: Brad Marchand.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Thanks for a great GDT and Happy Thanksgiving! Your feast sounds delicious. Lots to laugh about in this one :handclap:

I booked off tomorrow since no holidays here and I made it sound like I had something serious to do.... month-end at work and all, it was a bit sneaky. The Bruins need to make this worthwhile.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

YES! Thought I was going to miss this game. But it is 1PM which is 10AM for me.

:yo::handclap:

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
It will be interesting to see the lines for tomorrow and the effort level after their worst game of the season. Julien was furious last night and give it to them during that timeout.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
@NHLBruins: Lines their usual schemes today. Lucic-Krejci-Iginla, Marchand-Bergeron-Eriksson, Söderberg-Kelly-Smith, Paille-Campbell-Thornton ^CS

@NHLBruins: Shawn dangled around Reilly as they joked around after practice. Thorty was proud of his effort. He says #HappyThanksgiving ^CS

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
@NHLBruins: Lines their usual schemes today. Lucic-Krejci-Iginla, Marchand-Bergeron-Eriksson, Söderberg-Kelly-Smith, Paille-Campbell-Thornton ^CS

@NHLBruins: Shawn dangled around Reilly as they joked around after practice. Thorty was proud of his effort. He says #HappyThanksgiving ^CS

Claude going/hoping for a redemption game by the top lines for the game tomorrow I'm assuming?

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010

I unabashedly love Shawn Thornton.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Lucky you, I missed last nights(probably thankfully) due to work and tomorrow i work from 11-1:30-3pm. Hopefully it's 1:30 and not 3.

Hell yeah! 10AM to 1PM hockey and if the Bruins lose 6PM to 1AM Thrashaganza and I can take out the anger in the pit. :handclap: :yo:

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
This has game and its surrounding aura has the feeling of Clode locking the team D down hard and it being another boring 2-1 game. Who wins? Flip a coin. The Bruins as of late have become a pretty boring squad to watch. We need a rivalry game in the worst way...

ksp1957

Apr 11, 2006
South Shore
The one game I've gone to in the past two years and will probably get to go to for the next 3 or 4 years.

This game has epic loss written all over it. I hope the Bruins prove me wrong.:cry:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad