GDT: Gm 26: New York Rangers @ Boston Bruins | 11/29/13 | 1P ET | NBC, TSN |98.5 FM

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Mike, I rewatched the DK penalty. You are right, the puck was loose and basically on the Ranger's stick. I was wrong; I thought Hank had it covered with his right pad. Just wanted to go on the record and say YARM.

Nonetheless, DK didn't have to make that hit, but I still liked it :naughty:. Definitely not a penalty though.

Your eyesight >>> mine

I don't lose my mind for nothing. Unless food is involved.

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
I've had to cut back myself. I figured prices might decline after the Seguin trade (less 14 year old girls taking up space), but I was wrong. It must be Loui's hair. :naughty:

and eyes, and cheekbones - handsome man....

Totally pissed I missed the game today because of my job. Forgot to record it too.

Glad they won.

Repeated on NHL Network at noon tomorrow - 2 hour version...

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
and eyes, and cheekbones - handsome man....

Repeated on NHL Network at noon tomorrow - 2 hour version...
I am going to watch it tonight(have it recorded).After the last game, I could not bear to watch any more uninspired hockey.I needed to know beforehand if the Bruins came to play which apparently they did.;)

ksp1957

Apr 11, 2006
South Shore
I got to go to today's game and enjoyed it immensely. Well, at least how it turned out. Neither team seemed to bring their A game and it looked bad for the Bruins after 2 periods. And we were sitting near a group of Rangers fans which I didn't enjoy at allm since they reminded me of Yankee fans.

The turning point seemed to be Chara's fight with Boyle. Once Chara made Boyle his b***h, the game seemed to turn in the Bruins favor. And that along with the tying goal and winning goal shut the Rangers fans in our section pretty convincingly. :D

Bergeron and Chara played well and Rask seemed to be fighting the puck a bit today. Beyond that, the game is so fast that I really rate most of the other players.

My one game for the next few years. Well, at least the Bruins won it.:(

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Nice to see the B's get a win out of this. They got their act together when they needed to.
Even nicer to see a great game out of Marchand. I agree with whoever said they thought he was the missing piece to this team dominating. I just hope he keeps improving.

Also, the freaking out every time Rask lets in a goal needs to stop. He has without a doubt been this team's best player. We know he lets in a softie every now and then. But he's been saving this team's a** the majority of the time. He has played almost every game and has to be getting at least a little fatigued. He is not overpaid and we are incredibly lucky to have him. There isn't another goalie in this league who I'd rather have in our net. He's the reason we're in first right now despite the team being all over the place in the first part of the season.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Great game despite that 1min stretch in the 1st.

Came out to win in the 3rd and got the job done.

2nd line keep on getting better. Bergy seemed faster today.

KIL line had their best game as of late even if Looch struggled with his zone entries carrying the puck.

Chara with his 4th Gordie Howe hat trick. 2 more than Gordie Howe...

Bring on the Jackets.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
I think Lundqvist's stats are alright, he did let in a couple softies the first few games, and had a few games where he let in loads of goals. But the Rags played like **** back then, offensively and defensively. Defencemen blocking shots would actually deflate your stats since you're facing fewer shots and the ones that get through you are often screened or they're deflected.

Don't forget 2006 OG, it's not like Torts coached team Sweden, and he had a great final against Finland. Would I rather have Tuukka at the moment? Of course! Is Lundqvist a bad goalie because he let in a softie ans a weid bouncing puck against the best team in the east? Methinks not. Not vezina calibre so far, though, obviously.

Also, have the Bruins fire Clode and change play style until next season and see if Tuukka's stats drop initially. Would be more shocked if they didn't.

rkhum

Aug 3, 2011
OT: Used to be the Rangers always brought a large amount of fans to games in Boston.
On Friday, it sounded like we may as well have been the Wild in Boston.

I'm wondering if this is a fluke just because it was black friday on the road?
Two years ago I saw the Rangers in Washington on black friday, another place they usually bring fans, and they had maybe 500.

Just not a good day to travel?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad