GDT: Gm 26: New York Rangers @ Boston Bruins | 11/29/13 | 1P ET | NBC, TSN |98.5 FM

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston

Expensive tickets, NBC games, is being good really worth it? :laugh:

Eh, I do miss $20 tickets and only die hards at the games, but I'd miss winning a lot more. :laugh:

I invested in a projector and screen, so it's fine if I watch the majority at home. :)

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Eriksson wins a board battle against 2 Rangers and gets the puck out and now three of you have complained about it. You guys will do anything to hate on this guy.

Wow.

Um, watch the play. Watch the actual play where he goes at the puck with one hand loosely.

Not everyone has an agenda buddy. Although it seems like you might.

(Oh, and you literally quoted my post where I said I thought he had a nice game otherwise.)

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Eh, I do miss $20 tickets and only die hards at the games, but I'd miss winning a lot more. :laugh:

I invested in a projector and screen, so it's fine if I watch the majority at home. :)

After the 04/05 lockout, I was going to 5-10 games a year. Now, I'll go to one. Kinda been priced out, but with HDTVs being what they are I'm fine watching at home.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Why is everyone commending Boyle for the fight? He tried to act tough and when Chara went to address it we was FORCED to fight. He tried to turtle like 5 times.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Eriksson wins a board battle against 2 Rangers and gets the puck out and now three of you have complained about it. You guys will do anything to hate on this guy.

Actually when I saw the play happen I didn't know it was Eriksson since I missed the jersey number but I remember saying to my dad out loud;

"Who was the idiot trying to make a 1 handed play out of their own end...."

5 seconds later:

"Oh it was Eriksson, at least he made the play just seemed dangerous in the moment."

So I agree why people made some remarks about it, but I think Eriksson had a good game.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

You watching the NHL Network too?

Totally bizarre.

Yes. Not only NHL Network but have seen others commend Boyle. Even saw someone compare Campbell and Boyle in the main board topic about this. Can't compare them Campbell willingly drops the gloves knowing he sucks. Boyle was forced to drop the gloves and attempted to turtle numerous times.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

I mean **** Boyle is 6'5-6'6 and Chara is 6'9 not that much of a drop off. He's a big dude at least put up a fight.

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Nice bounce back win after the Red Wings' game.

Marchand is looking more and more like his game is back.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
Pretty good comeback after that Detroit game.

Tuukka not at his sharpest, but hopefully 5 days of rest (given that he doesn't start tomorrow) will do him some good.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
After the 04/05 lockout, I was going to 5-10 games a year. Now, I'll go to one. Kinda been priced out, but with HDTVs being what they are I'm fine watching at home.

I've had to cut back myself. I figured prices might decline after the Seguin trade (less 14 year old girls taking up space), but I was wrong. It must be Loui's hair. :naughty:

Bi Coastal Bawse*

I wish this place didn't have so many rules and I could call people idiots.

Once again Chara is a bad guy and Krejci is a wimp. Brave Boyle stood up to Chara.

:laugh:

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Boyle's a tough guy with DK until he turns his head...

I hope Z was mic'd up for Behind the B.. he's definitely lecturing Boyle as he turtles under the refs (40 second mark).

Bi Coastal Bawse*

An infraction isn't the worst thing to ever happen...trust me:)

Come on now who you talking to? I have been removed from various fight topics because I have had to call people stupid.

The latest one being Scott vs. Murray. I didn't even say anything about the Habs and of course they got offended and attacked the Bruins.

I get infractions often too. Some people just need to be called idiots.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Nice hit David!

BOYLE TRIED TO TURTLE!

Haha. I've never seen someone actually fail at turtling.

I am glad someone else noticed this :laugh: We were laughing at that odd turtle.

Nice to see Z have a great game.

Thankfully the B's got better as the game went on.

Marchy looked very good. That line looked like they are finding the chemistry. Love Loui.

Looch was pretty pissed off all game.

I hope they carry over to tomorrow's game.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Totally pissed I missed the game today because of my job. Forgot to record it too.

Glad they won.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Mike, I rewatched the DK penalty. You are right, the puck was loose and basically on the Ranger's stick. I was wrong; I thought Hank had it covered with his right pad. Just wanted to go on the record and say YARM.

Nonetheless, DK didn't have to make that hit, but I still liked it :naughty:. Definitely not a penalty though.

Your eyesight >>> mine

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad