GDT: Gm 19: Boston Bruins @ Ottawa Senators | 11-15-13 | 730P ET | NESN (HD) | 98.5 FM

bruinsfan001

Apr 2, 2010
You know its funny I take 15 minute break from the game to go do something else I come back and their down 3 goals WTF? Well thats the last time I do that :laugh:

2KA

Oct 15, 2013
Saskatchewan
I understand bad games are bound to happen

But, that had to be one of the worst periods of hockey I have seen the Bruins play in a long time.

The amount of turnovers in that period was astonishing.

O well, back at it on Monday.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Why can't we just lose normally

Two insane comebacks, Seguin and Peverley shootout winners... that's this year. why do Boston sports do this to my heart

Bergeron37

Mar 16, 2010
Tuukka didn't have an off night, no idea what you guys are talking about. Turnovers and the Bruins sucking major D in the 2nd + 3rd periods are the story of the game. How much offensive zone time have we had this period? Probably cause it's a back to back so I'm not concerned.

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Sides clipped a bit, but Ryan looked like he took both barrels of a 12 gauge the way he flew backwards...

You had to appreciate the double leg tuck on the jump. :laugh: But yes there was some contact there, not as bad as Ryan made it seem.

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
Reality check.....if you don't skate & play responsible defense.....time to start a new streak Monday nite !!

Tim O'Reilly

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa, Ont.
Visit site
Next time they play the Sens I am going to listen to Gaucher and Beers instead. Brown and Potvin..............those 2 clowns are horrible. And for Ryan: hope he didn't hurt himself too badly diving.

bolt thrower

No war!
Aug 26, 2006
bad game after a great 1st period.

Krug killed it with his turnover. Stuff like that happens, it's not the end of the world.

The whole D was bad expect Bart and Rask wasn't that sharp either.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
Tuukka didn't have an off night, no idea what you guys are talking about. Turnovers and the Bruins sucking major D in the 2nd + 3rd periods are the story of the game. How much offensive zone time have we had this period? Probably cause it's a back to back so I'm not concerned.

The last 2 goals I think Rask might have wanted back, especially that 5-hole one.

MaCam

Oct 5, 2005
Eastern Mass
Why the hell was Ryan acting like he got shot? Seids barely touched him. Then the call on Iginla was just lame. Frustrating loss.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad