GDT: GM#15 LA Kings vs Minnesota Wild @7:30pm 11/8/18

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
Kopi just take off that C,you dont deserve it.Give it back to the true Captain Dustin Brown.The leadership on this team wearing leaders is a joke.

Reactions: funky

Oof

Oct 23, 2018
Kopitar needs to fix whatever the f*** is wrong with his play before this team gets anywhere

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Where's that talk about how close this team is to a playoff spot after tonight? This team is shit.

I'm a Panthers fan and feel better about them after tonight

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
We just don't seem to be able to sustain any pressure, too many muffed, fluffed and forced passes, credit to the wild i guess. How many times does our team flub it trying to keep it in the o zone?

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
My god, Kempe, Pearson & Thompson should not have jobs in the NHL right now.

Nate Thompson now has 1 goal in 41 games since joining the Kings. 35 years old, worst player on the worst team in the NHL. I'm not saying the Kings youth is any good, but at this point that spot needs to be filled by a younger player with atleast some upside. Thompson will be in the AHL or Europe next season if he wants to keep playing pro hockey.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Big divisional game coming up at least.

I'm over the Wild, f*** that team. Saw some real good things tonight. Still need to see lots more. Have to find a way to get Kopitar going first and foremost or we're toast; if he would have scored that layup early on we're looking at a different complexion of game. Have to sort out the D a bit more to get Doughty going as well, can't just keep throwing him boat anchors and terrible minutes. Need to figure out Pearson and at least Thompson; I didn't mind Kempe as much as most because he was at least flying around on the forecheck and not taking stupid penaltes.

Unusual game in that we took over to start and had to face a different sort of challenge, a team that actually just collapsed and played boring ass defense because we challenged them instead of coming back at us because we were passive. I'll still take that as progress from where we were. But the margin for error is already razor thin.

Reactions: DoktorJeep

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
They look like they don't give a crap.To relax in their environment.Time for a wake up call,change leadership and make a trade.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Nate Thompson now has 1 goal in 41 games since joining the Kings. 35 years old, worst player on the worst team in the NHL. I'm not saying the Kings youth is any good, but at this point that spot needs to be filled by a younger player with atleast some upside. Thompson will be in the AHL or Europe next season if he wants to keep playing pro hockey.

The Kings really don't have a Center that's ready.

They are just going to stunt someones growth. I would keep Amadio in the AHL and away from this losing.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
A league leading 9 regulation losses. They've gotten one game into OT, which is tied with Nashville and NJ. Except that Nashville is 11-3-1 in regulation, and NJ is 6-6-1. Get a couple extra games to OT, and even if they're losses, that's a couple extra points.

30 regulation losses is about the cutoff for a playoff spot. You can have one or two more than that, but you have to pick up one or two extra wins in regulation to make up for it. They have maybe 21 left.

For those hoping they're not a black hole team, they're still 31st in points%.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad