GDT: GM#15 LA Kings vs Minnesota Wild @7:30pm 11/8/18

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
To be fair the entire roster is pretty ineffective this season.

It's hard to pick on one dude for sure but since the changes the guys that are most noticeably struggling--in my eyes--are Pearson and Kopitar. Kempe and Doughty as well, but not as much as those two. Everyone else seems to have raised their game at least moderately

But Kempe is better than a 4% shooter in my eyes. And Pearson for his career is hovering around 10%, even last year's down year saw him at 9.

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
It's hard to pick on one dude for sure but since the changes the guys that are most noticeably struggling--in my eyes--are Pearson and Kopitar. Kempe and Doughty as well, but not as much as those two. Everyone else seems to have raised their game at least moderately

But Kempe is better than a 4% shooter in my eyes. And Pearson for his career is hovering around 10%, even last year's down year saw him at 9.
Yeah I dont think any of those guys are as bad as they've been this season and cliche I know but they're squeezing their sticks which is exacerbating the shitty start. Were almost a quarter of the way through the season, I'd say it's not too early to make a decision on some of these guys. If Kempe is waiver eligible I'd definitely send him to Ontario to get some confidence back. Pearson I'd move for sure. Kopitar I'd call a moving company to get the piano off his back.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
He wakes up in Manhattan Beach on the regular with his wife and kids and makes 6.5 million a season. I honestly dont think he cares at this point.
Maybe, but Kovalchuk claimed he wanted to sign with a cup contending team.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->