Post-Game Talk: [GM 13] Canucks defeat Senators | 6-4 | Horvat (2), Mikheyev, OEL, Studnicka, & Pettersson

Status
Not open for further replies.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
ride martin until he loses. pk still sucks. dress 7 dman. scratch a forward already. pods is gonna get scratched tmr for delay of game penalty in dying mins

Reactions: CanuckCity

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
Wonder if we can get a 1st for Schenn. Having a monster year. Better than Chiarot who went for a 1st.

Spencer Martin could probably fetch a mid round pick.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Wonder if we can get a 1st for Schenn. Having a monster year. Better than Chiarot who went for a 1st.

Spencer Martin could probably fetch a mid round pick.

Absolutely minuscule caphit too.

I don’t think there’s any way they trade Martin, though.

Ruthervin

Jul 30, 2022
Seattle
Canucks win the game tonight and 70% of the comments in this thread are negative?

"we won against bottom feeders"

"Pittsburgh is the only good team we've beaten" (btw, anyone look at where Seattle is in the standings?)

I dunno........

I do love a lot of posters on here but I'm just not sure if I can relate to many from a hockey standpoint. :-/

To each their own though. I just can't wrap my head around it.

Canucks deserve a boat load of criticism this year, don't get me wrong, but you have to celebrate the good times and victories whenever they occur. Maybe I'm wrong?

9 of last 12 possible points.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Canucks win the game tonight and 70% of the comments in this thread are negative?

"Pittsburgh is the only good team we've beaten" (btw, anyone look at where Seattle is in the standings?)

I dunno........

I do love a lot of posters on here but I'm just not sure if I can relate to many from a hockey standpoint. :-/

Canucks deserve a boat load of criticism this year, don't get me wrong, but you have to celebrate the good times and victories whenever they occur. Maybe I'm wrong?

Oh quiet you! A few nights ago you posted “Canucks are up 3-0 and all the posts are negative!” and that turned out swimmingly.

People should take away that this was a very ugly win. That the majority of their wins this year have been ugly.

Edit: At the time of you posting this there were about 5 posts saying this win doesn’t mean much and not a single poster said the Penguins were the best team they beat. What was said is the Penguins game is the only win where they looked good.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008

I dunno........

It’s because 70% of the comments that were negative. We’re in the first two periods where the team honestly looked just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad