GDT: GM#10 LA Kings vs Minnesota Wild @5:00 10/25/18

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Next game is a Sunday afternoon home game. That's just bad timing right there. Could get uglier. Wonder if people will be dead quiet, or throw some boo's down.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Next game is a Sunday afternoon home game. That's just bad timing right there. Could get uglier. Wonder if people will be dead quiet, or throw some boo's down.
You're better off staying home and catching the Rams game.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Honestly, I'm prepared to start the tank, and I think all of you are too, just this team isn't

The problem is there's no tanking to do this early in the season in terms of trades. They are more than likely stuck with what they have until the deadline, and even then, there aren't any expiring contracts.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Austin Wagner played 5 minutes. I guess that's why I didn't notice him.
There's absolutely no reason he should be in the NHL right now. That's been clear for awhile.

I have no idea what they're doing with him. I hate when young players are rushed.

Reactions: KINGS17

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
There's absolutely no reason he should be in the NHL right now. That's been clear for awhile.

I have no idea what they're doing with him. I hate when young players are rushed.

They have to fill out a roster. Without 3 guys hurt, there would've been no room for Wagner, no matter how fast he is.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
-nv-krLXKYM4Y8qyS9h-s4Z_XPfki4pzhUAKFjrVzM82frCkLZXGZKFzT0msakvD4vcmLNF8_Tl6cqGcM_aQbzRw-PCGODrZ5d_saxoOGS_OxBI6l8XOIY-rS-D3vY7f

Cochese

Mar 14, 2008
Stevens and Blake: “Even though we lost again there were some positives...”

Yeah, on the other bench.

Tools.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I hope Blake's "he's a really good coach" vote of confidence was actually a kiss of death otherwise I hope he wears the cement shoes as well.

Everyone sucks right now anyway but Pearson and Toffoli in particular are starting to give me the vibe of those journeyman guys who play for a few teams trying to rediscover their magic but end up really only having 2-3 50-60 point years. You always think they have more but not so much, and they eventually just flame out as they aren't good enough for a good top-six nor are they fits for a bottom six. Toffoli is Michael Ryder. Pearson is Curtis Glencross.

I watched for the first time since the Ottawa game and not once did I expect us to score on those PPs. I laughed, looked at my pops, and said "the Wild are actively trying to lose this game but the Kings won't let them."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad