Give Chiarelli a chance

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Chiarelli is a f***ing POS. Garbage , 0 player evaluation ability douchebag. Get real. Giving this bald idiot a chance would verify just how backwards and an old boys club the NHL really is.

He was literally f***ing the Oilers up in his last month just for fun. Trolling the organization with bad moves after bad moves further digging the team into the ground on purpose I believe.

f*** Chiarelli.

EdmFlyersfan

Feb 20, 2007
Edmonton
I remember when Oilers fans were pumping his tires and stated he was an awesome Stanley Cup GM and all the other teams were jealous not so long ago...lol

Chiarelli is a ****ing POS. Garbage , 0 player evaluation ability *****ebag. Get real. Giving this bald idiot a chance would verify just how backwards and an old boys club the NHL really is.

He was literally ****ing the Oilers up in his last month just for fun. Trolling the organization with bad moves after bad moves further digging the team into the ground on purpose I believe.

**** Chiarelli.

Reactions: Menzinger

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
I remember when Oilers fans were pumping his tires and stated he was an awesome Stanley Cup GM and all the other teams were jealous not so long ago...lol

I was one of those fans until he traded Hall. The Reinhart trade didn't make sense but I understand what he was trying to do. He's just so behind the times right now. He built the Oilers into a Stanley Cup contender if it was 2010.

Reactions: Panda Bear

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Good Evening,

I noticed that Chiarelli isn't given enough credit on these boards. I admit he didn't succeed in Edmonton. But what he accomplished in Boston is still notable.

Drafting Pastrnak
Drafting Marchand
Signing Chara
Trading Kessel to Toronto
2011 Stanley Cup
2013 Finals

Do I want him to be the GM of my favorite team? Probably not. Not right now.

But I think some team will hire him in the future

Drafting a player isn’t solely his choice. It’s made up of many people around him. a group effort. So any credit given to him for that is laughable. Other then the odd okay trade or signing his track record is atrocious. Jmo and I stand by it

But yes, I do think he will get another chance down the road.

Reactions: Oneiro

Darkwinter

Apr 4, 2010
That bald headed pigeon toe facker should never be allowed to run a dicky dee ice cream bike never mind running another nhl team.that ass hat knew his days were numberrred and the more i look into his time with edmonton the more it seems like he was trying to f*** the oilers over..

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Pittsburgh should hire him. Then he could be the guy who traded away the top 3 picks from the 2010 NHL Draft, and not just the first two.
Then trade Letang and Dumo for Lucic and Russell. The D then has Maatta, Russell, Johnson, Gudbranson, Petts, Schultz.

Lukin1978

Feb 27, 2008
The North
Pens will fire Guerin and hire Chiarelli and have Chia and JR run the show here.
giphy (27).gif

God no

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Well, that miracle probably isn’t going to happen. So this is going to be your best look at Chiarelli without the Old Boys Club:

An incompetent moron, with or without them.

>Wants to sign Horton, so he considers trading Seguin.

>Confirms that the cannot sign Horton.

>Trades Seguin anyway.

Whiston532

Dec 27, 2010
Edmonton
I understand that mostly everyone who leaves the Oilers does much better, I also think that the old boys are likely still pulling strings.

But I honestly believe that Chia was absolutely hot garbage. The only thing that was even acceptable over the last couple years is that our drafting looks ok now.

You want to point out some solid moves he made ? We can pull out a dozen TERRIBLE ones.

He’s garbage. Saying otherwise is just being an arbitrary contrarian.

Reactions: Ibanezrokr

ITM

Out on the front line, don't worry I'll be fine...
Jan 26, 2012
Good Evening,

I noticed that Chiarelli isn't given enough credit on these boards. I admit he didn't succeed in Edmonton. But what he accomplished in Boston is still notable.

Drafting Pastrnak
Drafting Marchand
Signing Chara
Trading Kessel to Toronto
2011 Stanley Cup
2013 Finals

Do I want him to be the GM of my favorite team? Probably not. Not right now.

But I think some team will hire him in the future

I think Ottawa is primed to have a manager like Chiarelli take over from Dorion. Good post.

Reactions: Tranq

Darkwinter

Apr 4, 2010
I may not be able to put together the best sentences due to a head injury but I am pretty sure what I am about to say is pretty clear and to the point ..chia you stupid f*** no one wants you and I hope you rot in hell you pigeon toe bald headed f***er

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad