Giroux is quite possibly the worst player in the NHL

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
He is obviously past his prime but Lou loves his reclamation projects. How about Janssen and a 5th rounder for Rou? :sarcasm:

RoDu

May 22, 2003
Winnipeg
Visit site
I heard he's fat.
I heard he went to a restaurant and ate all the food in the restaurant, and they had to close the restaurant. Then he didn't tip. Cheap ass fat french ginger

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Frankly he's a disgrace. I've never seen a player offer less. It's time Sestito took his place on the top line and Giroux sat out a few. He's a liability out there.

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
He also sucks at beerpong too.

a67c031fb7caa9dd3a68c2aa80a6c4e0-claude-giroux-plays-beer-pong-through-injuries.jpg

imgres

This thread cracks me up. But if you really want the hockey gods on your side, you gotta drop him from your fantasy team.

Maybe instead of drinking with a bunch of sorority girls and frat arses he should've been rehabbing his wrist. What a classless, no talent, lazy goon. I give him 5 classless Subbans and 1 gregarious Yakupov.

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
in all seriousness we need mullet and stache Giroux back or he'll never be the same again. it would fix all of our problems.

CLaude%20Giroux.jpg

btw i included the huge image so you guys could use it as your desktop wallpaper

LohiJ

Feb 10, 2013
Almost finished photoshopped infograph about Giroux. Think I'll just throw it in trash and make one about Leighton instead

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
He believed his own hype and stopped eating grilled cheese sandwiches. :shakehead

It was the cheese that made him. Not Claude Giroux.

s3x

Nov 12, 2011
Prob because G is swinging both ways ;)
G at the Sixers game last night haha. Gf to his right.
Tye McGinn was there too sitting to my left.

E3EC7519-4ED7-441E-82BC-D713CD65FAFA-2996-000001FBD7E6C2EA_zpseb8e09b6.jpg

Le Oranje

Sep 20, 2010
This is a joke thread, but I'm kind of concerned. I knew giving him the C was a mistake because of the curse that follows it, and it's proving me right so far.

s3x

Nov 12, 2011
This is a joke thread, but I'm kind of concerned. I knew giving him the C was a mistake because of the curse that follows it, and it's proving me right so far.

Relax. The makeup of this team has changed with the loss of Jagr, JVR and injuries to Hartnell. G is the only legitimate threat on this team and on his line and teams know that so he's easily neutralized. We need to develop or add another scorer and he needs to develop new line chemistry. Don't get me wrong, he has to step up as well and take the shot a few more times a game.

It's been 12 games in a no pre-season post-lockout season with loss of offensive players via trade and injury and no offensive additions. It's not on the C. But he wouldn't have been my pick yet. I would have given it to Kimmo.

Last edited:

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK

Curses, just like the Easter Bunny, Santa, Jesus and the Boogie Man, don't exist ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad