Giroux is quite possibly the worst player in the NHL

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I've made my peace with the certainty that I will never hear the unedited, objective truth about why Richards and Carter were shipped off within an hour of each other despite being, for all intents and purposes, among the principal faces of the franchise. I am also thankful that Paul Holmgren managed to receive quality players and picks for each.

Giroux tha Damaja

Apr 17, 2009
Mount Holly, NJ
I've made my peace with the certainty that I will never hear the unedited, objective truth about why Richards and Carter were shipped off within an hour of each other despite being, for all intents and purposes, among the principal faces of the franchise. I am also thankful that Paul Holmgren managed to receive quality players and picks for each.

This articulates the sum of my thoughts on the issues nicely also. Well said.

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
Thank God Giroux did not sign a major contract extension in the offseason, else we would probably already have someone with an avatar of G's picture and "Bum" written on it in capital letters :laugh:

I'm confident that G will get back on track but we can't expect him to have a career year every season....
And like it or not but being a Captain is a distraction to a young player.

Last edited:

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ

At first I said "Huh?" Then I read the previous page and said "Oh sweet Jesus :facepalm:"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad