Giordano's knee on knee (?) on Koivu (upd: suspended 2 games)

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Like this guy. Nothing makes people look less intelligent than blind allegiance. Jim Jones would have loved you.
Na, played hockey for years he may have lead with his knee but in no way it was malicious lol.

First time watching hockey? If you want I can PM you the rules and basic plays so you can keep up with the rest of the board

nbducksfan19

Jun 4, 2008
Na, played hockey for years he may have lead with his knee but in no way it was malicious lol.

First time watching hockey? If you want I can PM you the rules and basic plays so you can keep up with the rest of the board

You call someone out for their lack of hockey knowledge, while simultaneously showing your own lack of hockey knowledge.

If you played you would know that every time you try to impede a player by sticking your leg/knee out you know you could be putting the other player in danger. Sometimes you just do it, because you don't want to get beat and you hope you catch their lower leg, but you understand or at least should understand that if it goes knee or knee you could be ending their year. Kneeing guys is not a basic play fool.

Helistin

Dustin's equilibrium
Aug 12, 2006
Close to you
Sure as hell you cant list the previous 9

Here.

Giordano's knee on knee incident 1.
Giordano's knee on knee incident 2.
Giordano's knee on knee incident 3.
Giordano's knee on knee incident 4.
Giordano's knee on knee incident 5.
Giordano's knee on knee incident 6.
Giordano's knee on knee incident 7.
Giordano's knee on knee incident 8.
Giordano's knee on knee incident 9.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Here.

Giordano's knee on knee incident 1.
Giordano's knee on knee incident 2.
Giordano's knee on knee incident 3.
Giordano's knee on knee incident 4.
Giordano's knee on knee incident 5.
Giordano's knee on knee incident 6.
Giordano's knee on knee incident 7.
Giordano's knee on knee incident 8.
Giordano's knee on knee incident 9.
Haha, just proves my point

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Based on some of the rhetoric, would some posters be happy if we started calling Captain Gio to Captain Falcon?

tenor.gif

Reactions: TheNeutrality

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
Better than it did for the flames.

I think it's funny, flames fans saying, we duck fans need to move on, but yet, you all can't move on from that slash. Comical

The ones that broke Gaudreaus hand? I didn’t bring it up myself.

As a ducks fan you should preach clean hockey.... bieska Kessler perry.... yeah

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
The ones that broke Gaudreaus hand? I didn’t bring it up myself.

As a ducks fan you should preach clean hockey.... bieska Kessler perry.... yeah
See the difference with me is, every slash, suspension, punishment they got, was deserved. You won't see me defend their dirty plays. I just think it's funny a lot of fans think their teams are angels and no one can do no wrong cause they are good people

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
What do you mean? You asked to list them from a poster, not to describe the incidents or players involved.

Haha. So when there’s nothing to support stupid claims you get really desparete. I know you know this was a clean hit, I can list the times you admitted that, there’s a lot of them. Right?

Helistin

Dustin's equilibrium
Aug 12, 2006
Close to you
Haha. So when there’s nothing to support stupid claims you get really desparete. I know you know this was a clean hit, I can list the times you admitted that, there’s a lot of them. Right?

Think you are confused. You asked another poster to list the nine previous incidents so I stepped in and gave you a list that you asked.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Think you are confused. You asked another poster to list the nine previous incidents so I stepped in and gave you a list that you asked.

I usually dont like going into personal attacks, but I feel like I should make an exemption here.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
See the difference with me is, every slash, suspension, punishment they got, was deserved. You won't see me defend their dirty plays. I just think it's funny a lot of fans think their teams are angels and no one can do no wrong cause they are good people
Exactly. Calling something out doesn't mean other things didn't exist. It's both, not one or the other.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad