German football 2020/21

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
If Dortmund were to lose this..CL qualification would be quite a long shot. Disaster really. At the same time Cologne getting 3 points out of this really puts the pressure on Hertha and Mainz to get points this week as well.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Jakobs has a lot of pace, and that was a powerful shot. Meunier shouldn't have been left alone to defend against player like that.

He doesn't really have to defend Jakobs if he makes a half decent first touch in any direction rather than playing it right into Jakobs path.

Bure80

Jun 27, 2011
What this squad does, you can have for the half of the money Dortmund spend for players.
Götze, Schürrle and Rode for 100 Mio € is absurd. Thats just a few example for bad Management.
The Dembele, Pulisic and Auba money was wasted.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
It’s so incredibly obvious who the top 6 for the German National team should be for the upcoming European Cup:

Sane
Gnabry
Gundogan
Muller
Goretzka
Kimmich

....the Bayern 5(lots of chemistry playing for the best club in the world) + arguably the hottest goal scorer in Europe.

And yet we all know Low is gonna ruin things with his awful selections and idiotic lineups. Not including Muller is beyond stupid at this point. It’s as if he’s trying to make the team worse...

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Lautern lost to their direct relegation rivals from Magdeburg and have more than one foot in the Regionalliga already. Fans reacted accordingly locking the team entrance to the stadium (which they may have to abandon):

kaiserslauternfans41.jpg

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Bold Monchengladbach move. Hire the most handsome manager again and hope for the best!

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany

Bild, who broke the news this mourning, has already tracked back from their statement of "Xabi Alonso becomes new manager at Gladbach" and it's nowhere near being a done deal.

So we'll just have to wait and see even though Alonso would be an interesting choice by Eberl.

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Kicker also now says Xabi Alonso will not be the next manager at Gladbach.

:laugh:

Bild and their "journalism"....

The funniest thing was Sky, who were once again trying to have "their own informations" and first confirmed it, then said they were mislead and now look like complete fools. :D

I think no one knows whats going to happen, which means it's what we Gladbach fans call a "typical Eberl" with everyone speculating on stuff and being completely in shock after someone is signed that no one had talked about before....

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
I know this thread is mostly about the Bundesliga, but I don't follow anything above 3.Liga these days and thought I'd share a video of a beautiful goal in the Reginoalliga (Alzenau vs. Offenbach).
Too bad it was an own goal. But since Offenbach still won, it's not that big of a deal. Still one of the more spectacular own goals I have seen.

Bures Elbow

Nov 2, 2013
Andre Silva with 22 goals this season....wow. Did not expect that after he struggled to adapt at AC Milan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad