German Football 2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I don't see how they review the penalty..but not the dive by Ribery that caused the penalty. But odd things happen in Munich when Bayern are in need of help.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Robbery indeed. The rule should be changed if someone is encroaching in that situation. Why retake it? It should become a goal kick or a free kick.

Martinez showing the Spanish way of getting the ref's attention. Goes down like a sack of potatoes after the touch of a gentle breeze. :laugh:

:facepalm: What of Muller embellishing? What about Ribery? Is it because they're German and French respectively? Idiot.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
doesn't matter, he deflected the shot into the goal with his hand (elbow). No goal.
That's not how the rule works. At all. Not even phrased that way.

No handball without intention. There's a few indicators for intent when the ref can't tell - whether the hand moves towards the ball, whether the player makes the "body surface" bigger, whether there's an advantage, and others. Those are mere helpers. When a guy tries to get it of the way and gets hit, that's not intent, and that's not a handball. The rule is entirely clear on requiring intent.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
This is why other teams won't win the Bundesliga.

They manage to get wins even when they aren't at their best. Same thing with Juventus.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Coman hurt his left ankle again and will be out for a part of the first half of the season. I hope he gets well soon, he really has bad luck.

Reactions: All Might

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Coman hurt his left ankle again and will be out for a part of the first half of the season. I hope he gets well soon, he really has bad luck.
Gnabry will suffer a major injury as well in the upcoming games knowing his history with injuries.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
utterly ridiculous decision to send nastasic off. 2 players trying to kick a ball thats in the air. nastasic wins the ball and studs hit the other guys leg. now the ref just lost his mind and send off a wolfsburg player for nothing.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Hendrik Weydandt! First game as a pro and first goal. The last seasons he played in the Regionalliga. Cool story.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
The handling of the VAR by the DFL is like watching the NT at the last WC. Painful. These amateur clowns are destroying the Bundesliga with this crap.
The Hannover goal was the best example. It was a good goal and a linesman should have easily seen it, but those idiots had to review the play. Ridiculous. On the other had they didn't recognize the Ribery fake penalty.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
utterly ridiculous decision to send nastasic off. 2 players trying to kick a ball thats in the air. nastasic wins the ball and studs hit the other guys leg. now the ref just lost his mind and send off a wolfsburg player for nothing.
I had shoulder surgery last week and having issues sleeping, so I was up early in time to watch the replay of the second half of this match. It was crazy. A red became a yellow, a yellow became a red, he mistakenly flashed a red when he meant to flash a yellow. I was waiting for him to call something that isn't even a soccer penalty like icing or goaltending.

Reactions: ecemleafs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad