German Football 2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bure80

Jun 27, 2011
You really want the incorporeal midfield again. Im happy we got Witsel and Delaney.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
FC Bayern embarrassing themselves against the lower league amateurs SV Drochtersen/Assel in the DFB-Pokal, a mere 1:0 victory with their best XI thanks to an 81st-minute goal by Lewandowski.

In other news Ulm kicked out the reigning champions from Frankfurt (2:1).

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
FC Bayern embarrassing themselves against the lower league amateurs SV Drochtersen/Assel in the DFB-Pokal, a mere 1:0 victory with their best XI thanks to an 81st-minute goal by Lewandowski.

In other news Ulm kicked out the reigning champions from Frankfurt (2:1).
Many LOL results as usual. Kinda love the first rounds.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
That was dreadful, but we got through.

If Weigl isn't fit for Sunday's match, I'd like to see Witsel for either Delaney or Dahoud. Might've been the two worst today.

And I think LB is going to be a problem this season. Might need to buy someone at that position in the winger.

Bure80

Jun 27, 2011
That was dreadful, but we got through.

If Weigl isn't fit for Sunday's match, I'd like to see Witsel for either Delaney or Dahoud. Might've been the two worst today.

And I think LB is going to be a problem this season. Might need to buy someone at that position in the winger.

I didnt like Dahoud and Götze. Witsel looked like a boss when he came in.
Lets see what happens till the transfer window closes.
There are rumors that Dortmund is close to sign Paco Alcacer
Alcácer-Deal: BVB-Abordnung angeblich in Barcelona

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
So, it's starting today. Bayern vs. Hoffenheim. Funny that Nagelsmann is talking about "Meisterschaft". Today is the day to prove it's not just words.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I mean...that was a great cross from Kimmich but a terrible marking job by Hoffenheim on that corner. Muller had really nothing to do but nod it in.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Hoffenheim have put in some real dangerous tackles this game. That one on Coman the worst one and it didn't even get a card.

NVM: The assistant told the ref to give him the card like 2 minutes later. Don't really agree with that; it absolutely should have been a card but the ref looks like he was influenced by the Bayern staff.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Bayern is allowing for the possibility to be challenged by hardly signing new players these days. I don't think they will actually be challenged as other teams aren't doing what it takes either, but they're giving them an opportunity.

Reactions: Vipers31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad