2021-22
6.png
Hartford Wolf Pack
AHL51.73.94304-0-1
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Just outta curiosity how does his gsaa look like?

He looks like shit...and I have zero confidence in him...but I'm curious if the eye test and the advanced stats bear it out.

We don't help him a ton either.

Reactions: Unpredictable1

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Just outta curiosity how does his gsaa look like?

He looks like shit...and I have zero confidence in him...but I'm curious if the eye test and the advanced stats bear it out.

We don't help him a ton either.
-2.38 today according to EvolvingHockey

think that puts him around -5 for the season.... so 5 back breakers

Reactions: Inferno

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Imagine this guy was the reason why DeAngelo's NYR career came to an end...and we got stuck with this chump. Just release him and call up anybody. I don't blame DeAngelo for calling it like it is, he probably told him he f***ing sucks.

Considering how much these players put on the line, when some guy is out there making peewee level mistakes they deserve to f***ing hear it. I hear it at work when I ask a question about something that was already answered or ask a stupid question and I make less than 6 figures. f*** Gorton for getting rid of TDA because a player dared call out this pile of shit. Honestly, I don't know what Drury would have done but I'm officially on the Gorton and JD needed to go, if for nothing else than their treatment of DeAngelo.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Considering how much these players put on the line, when some guy is out there making peewee level mistakes they deserve to f***ing hear it. I hear it at work when I ask a question about something that was already answered or ask a stupid question and I make less than 6 figures. f*** Gorton for getting rid of TDA because a player dared call out this pile of shit. Honestly, I don't know what Drury would have done but I'm officially on the Gorton and JD needed to go, if for nothing else than their treatment of DeAngelo.
Put aside the fact that he's putting up Norris numbers (again) right now over a PPG with the best +/- in the NHL, we could use someone with balls like that in our room right about now. Someone who tells it like it is and plays with that swagger and has a little bit of pride. DeAngelo would've done something that swung the momentum when our team was blowing this lead. Say what you want about our team under Quinn; but when he was here we were the team coming back from insurmountable deficits; not the team pathetically blowing these leads in back to back games Remember that MTL game? Lemmy single handedly led that come back. Players like Lemmy & DeAngelo have that extra gear to them. None of these guys on our team seem to give a shit. A bunch of lackadaisical vanilla losers.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Put aside the fact that he's putting up Norris numbers (again) right now over a PPG with the best +/- in the NHL, we could use someone with balls like that in our room right about now. Someone who tells it like it is and plays with that swagger and has a little bit of pride. DeAngelo would've done something that swung the momentum when our team was blowing this lead. Say what you want about our team under Quinn; but when he was here we were the team coming back from insurmountable deficits; not the team pathetically blowing these leads in back to back games Remember that MTL game? Lemmy single handedly led that come back. Players like Lemmy & DeAngelo have that extra gear to them. None of these guys on our team seem to give a shit. A bunch of lackadaisical vanilla losers.

Oh please. Stop bringing up that one game against Montreal. Quinn teams made a habit of blowing leads. I do want TDA on this team though.

Reactions: THE BIG WHISTLE

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY

You chose one game under Quinn, I think they successfully might have completed one of those comebacks under Quinn and you already forgot the Ottawa game this year.

NikC

Oct 7, 2008
BTW, DeAngelo is good enough for the Hurricanes because they care about talent and not politics or feelings of terrible backups. This is why we'll always be a Mickey Mouse organization. f*** Gorton and JD.

is it possible to like this post indefinitely?

Reactions: EdJovanovski

NikC

Oct 7, 2008

i agree with what you're saying.. .just don't think Quinn was the guy... not sure Gallant is either...

Reactions: EdJovanovski

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Really need to find a solid backup. Georgiev has regressed since coming to the NHL. I don't know if he can handle a backup role. Might be a goalie that needs a lot of reps to be decent.

Just this season alone he's responsible for two losses. Yes, they're 6-2-3, but the 2nd and 3rd goals look horrendous. The 4th goal is a terrible rebound. I can't complain about the tying and OT goals, those are special players, but they never should have been in that situation.

Shesterkin will have to roll 65 games this season, maybe more at this rate. I don't like that split in today's NHL. Anyone think he'd clear waivers? Get him in the AHL and let him regain some confidence. Call up someone to ride the bench while he is down there.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
This guy not only sucks, but he’s at the epicenter of most of the drama surrounding the team for the past two years. It’s laughable at this point. Imagine doing personnel backflips to accommodate this guy but taking a hard line with seriously talented players like ADA and Kravtsov.

I wish I could see what’s going on behind the scenes because there has to be more to it. If there isn’t more than meets the eye, the FO is simply incompetent and focused on the wrong things.

I’m also still pissed that I paid to go to the opener in Washington and didn’t get to see Shesty in net. The Rangers straight up owe me money.

NikC

Oct 7, 2008

absolutely.

Reactions: Rempe73

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
Boy this place loves scapegoating and piling on.
Georgie was no worse than most of the skaters,
The Oil top talent had NYR pinned in D-zone and chasing pucks for so many long shifts.
I dont believe this loss was as much his fault as many folks here have written

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Around -5 GSAx in 3 games.... in where 1 of the games, against Ottawa, he was average. So, in 2 out of the 3, he's been atrocious.

All we need him to be is average to below average.... not back breakingly atrocious. Just make the easy save, that's all we need. He's a minor league goalie AT BEST.

PLEASE GET HIM OUT OF HERE. The team doesn't like him... we dont like him. Kinkaid is the obvious answer. He's great for the locker room, he's tearing it up in the A and his tweets are godtier.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad