OT: General UFC/MMA/Boxing discussion XI

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
This is.. kind of sad to watch lol, he really is done..

Just like vs oliveira where it looked like Tony's arm was snapping, same thing here.. beneil probably just tore Tony's knee apart...he refuses to tap lol

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Dariush is just a beautiful BJJ player but the man will need to learn that this is MMA and not BJJ, he will get absolutely tuned up against a good ground and pounder.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I mean, I'm excited to see who wins the title but I don't consider whoever wins the real champ. For me they might as well be interim until they face Dustin(or Conor).

Same, it's a bit strange they did it this way but I also dont mind it, give them a shot because SOMEone has to have khabibs belt, and now gaethje Poirier and connor just waiting in the wings chomping at the bit
It's a ridiculous division honestly, even without khabib
The UFC is laughing
It's the crown jewel division at the moment
They may of just lost ferguson as a contender, but easily replaced by who just beat him in Dariush

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Just..wow

Oliveira looked like he was dominating the round on the ground, crazy explosion by chandler to get up,
now chandler almost got a stoppage..

Wow, what a first round.....

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
If anyone has ever seen Chandler's training videos they know he's very hard to grapple with. He rolls out so well and he's got good athleticism and power.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad