Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I have Chandler and Dariush. :popcorn:

Good luck and have a nice event !

You think Ferguson is finished eh?
Curious to see what happens
Pulling for Tony as he basically was robbed a chance at the title (not sure he would of beat khabib anyway lol but still)

Not sure who I'm pulling for between chandler and Oliveira to be honest, as I think gaethje poirier and connor are all better
Just hope it's a great fight
I'm glad they did it this way tho giving these 2 guys the chances of their lives, i mean Chandler's already 35 lol..

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Pulling for Tony as he basically was robbed a chance at the title (not sure he would of beat khabib anyway lol but still)

Not sure who I'm pulling for between chandler and Oliveira to be honest, as I think gaethje poirier and connor are all better
I'm glad they did it this way tho giving these 2 guys the chances of their lives, i mean Chandler's already 35 lol..
Khabib would have probably handled him the same way he did both Poirier and Gaethje. He still deserved to at least get a chance though, it sucks that he never did. The fight gods just wouldnt let it happen.

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head

Yes, Ferguson is done imo, you can't come back from the beating he took in that Justin fight, especially at that age.

I also think that Justin and Poirier are better than Chandler and Oliveira, who ever wins, will lose the next time he defends.

I think Chandler will win tonight and lose as soon as his next fight, I have that feeling. :popcorn:

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Yes, Ferguson is done imo, you can't come back from the beating he took in that Justin fight, especially at that age.

I also think that Justin and Poirier are better than Chandler and Oliveira, who ever wins, will lose the next time he defends.

I think Chandler will win tonight and lose as soon as his next fight, I have that feeling. :popcorn:

Yeah I'm thinking the same, cant wait to see how it all unfolds tho
Theres definitely something about Chandler too

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad