Prospect Info: General Prospect Discussion Thread 2021-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hideki N

Mar 5, 2021
I thought they had another year.

Checked His stats though. Seems to be above a PPG in the WHL. There’d be No reason not to sign him, unless they’re afraid of bringing in too many rookies at one time to Iowa
Pavel Novak is a 2020 draftee, so he's due to transfer to the AHL this offseason.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
I'm aware of this, hence off-season. We're talking about next season, and the idea is that he'd sign between now and then.
I think this team has until June; but haven't heard a peep if they are not. Then again this team is pretty tight lipped.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
That would mean that if we sign Filip Johnasson, we won't get a draft pick.
I'm fine with that. Would like to see what FJo has to offer. We could really use a solid, mobile RHD...sort of a poor man's Brodin. FJo has been playing with men in a good league for quite a while now.

Reactions: BagHead

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
German saying translated word by word
lol I speak German. Just commenting that it's one of those things that doesn't translate well.
Funny.JPG

Another goof. Happened across this on a bus at the airport.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 57special

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I hate that you even said it so the rest of us that weren't thinking about that, now are.

I'm guessing this is one of those times it's a good thing to be ignorant of some things.

Goose312

May 15, 2015
I'm fine with that. Would like to see what FJo has to offer. We could really use a solid, mobile RHD...sort of a poor man's Brodin. FJo has been playing with men in a good league for quite a while now.
Based on ice time Filip is still playing 3rd pair in the SHL behind the likes of Christian Folin. I have enough faith in Brackett that I'd rather take the pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad