Prospect Info: General Prospect Discussion Thread 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey the mouse

Jun 30, 2013
In the old USA NTDP locker room in Ann Arbor there was a saying when the players walked in .....

" TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN DEVELOPMENT "

I think it speaks for itself.

With that said, I know that teams have skills coaches and give you all the resources but you have to use them and work hard to get better in the off season , mornings before practice , etc.

NHL has become a year round job 12 month job

Ask Bufyglien !!!

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
He also went 13/17 on faceoffs tonight.

Qulquri

Oct 19, 2019
Does anyone have info why Connor Dewar hasn't got any games yet?
I was excited to see how he plays in Iowa. It's no good to sit out and not develop.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Does anyone have info why Connor Dewar hasn't got any games yet?
I was excited to see how he plays in Iowa. It's no good to sit out and not develop.

We're all right there with you.

Think the speculation is they want a winning team and a winning culture in Iowa over developing players, so they're leaning on the vets as of now. Don't know if/when that'll change. It's really disappointing from a fan point of view though.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I'm guessing that Iowa is just getting a baseline for their team with the vets right now. The kids will get their playing time.

I want to see Dewar too. Maybe he just needs awhile to adjust to the team, systems, etc?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Boldy has some impressive faceoff numbers. There is more to,playing C than that, but still gives one hope.

P10p

May 15, 2012
Hard to get the rookies in when we have such a deep team and we are sitting on top of the standings.

P10p

May 15, 2012
Hoping Dewar or Sokolov get in for tonights game with Dumont being called up!

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Boldy leads BC in shots again. Disappointing that it doesn't pay off in goals or assists.
To be fair, the whole BC team got shutout last night. I was just happy to see him centering the 2nd line again and doing well from the faceoff dot.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Sokolov played last night according to box score

4 SOGs, no points.

Apparently, he practiced on the 1st line on Tuesday/Wednesday with Bitten and Dumont. I didn't listen to any of the game last night so I don't know if that's who he ended up playing with. They hadn't played since last Saturday so I assume he was taking Gerry's spot. Hope he continues to play, the have another game tonight so we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad