Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Hutsko's line is hoarding the PP :(

Boldy will only get 40 seconds

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Newhook loves to shoot, happy to see Boldy getting a little bit selfish for a second there

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Is Boldy still getting shots at ~ the same rate as when he was playing center or has there been a noticeable uptick?

About the same. Interestingly enough (or perhaps not), he's getting less shots on net since being put with Newhook and Hardman.

As I type this, Newhook assist to Hardman, no point for Boldly.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I appreciate Boldly's strength on the puck and his poise and patience

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Is BC going to win the title this year? They've lost something like 2 games in regulation since October.

They've definitely got as good a chance as anyone. Best offense in college hockey, Spencer Knight in net.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
York is going to have to realize that Cotton-Mattila-Hutsko isn't his first line anymore

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
York is going to have to realize that Cotton-Mattila-Hutsko isn't his first line anymore

BC fan here. I don't think this really matters. The line you mention is a terrific first line in college hockey. In theory takes some pressure off an all freshman line. It's more a 1A and 1B situation where teams need to decide who to deploy their best guys against.

These lines are getting equal time. And in an extra attacker situation you'd probably see that top line along with Newhook, Boldy and Finkelstein.

As for Boldy himself, I can tell you he has played well all year. He really has. Been a difference maker in every area and has finally started to get the results on the scoresheet. If USA hockey actually scouted him properly rather than looking at his stat line he easily would have been on World Junior team.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
BC fan here. I don't think this really matters. The line you mention is a terrific first line in college hockey. In theory takes some pressure off an all freshman line. It's more a 1A and 1B situation where teams need to decide who to deploy their best guys against.

These lines are getting equal time. And in an extra attacker situation you'd probably see that top line along with Newhook, Boldy and Finkelstein.

As for Boldy himself, I can tell you he has played well all year. He really has. Been a difference maker in every area and has finally started to get the results on the scoresheet. If USA hockey actually scouted him properly rather than looking at his stat line he easily would have been on World Junior team.

It was more tongue in cheek cause Boldly and Newhook are so good together. Should be the top line next year though with some guys moving on (if Boldly stays).

But yeah, I’ve been watching him since the beginning of the year, and it’s nice to see the points finally matching up with the eye test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad