OT: General OT MEGATHREAD (No Politics) - Read OP before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
congrats....

Thanks. Even the race cars were Mustangs. I am a little embarrassed by it but when at the race track, I will fit right in(I am still a professional auto racing photographer)

This is what I do.

tumblr_plowl05J2E1rvcszjo1_1280.jpg

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
fabricated....interesting theory.

Athletes take peds. But some arent being punished for that. Do you want to argue with that stance?

Now there is an escalation. Athletes who didnt take anything (presumably) are punished too (because someone is interested in that).

And you think this isnt fabricated? No chance.

Still dont care enough. This will be solved differently.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Ok great, athletes all over from every country in the world have cheated in some way or another. Let’s move past that. Justice will never be had in most cases.

now what? It’s not even the same issue honestly, but I’d rather not argue semantics. I would rather all the Super Powers be present instead of flying some independent flag, but how do you ignore investigation after investigation that shows systemic issues?

Timeline of Russia's doping cases and cover-ups

Last edited:

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Ok great, athletes all over from every country in the world have cheated in some way or another. Let’s move past that. Justice will never be had in most cases.

now what? It’s not even the same issue honestly, but I’d rather not argue semantics. I would rather all the Super Powers be present instead of flying some independent flag, but how do you ignore investigation after investigation that shows systemic issues?

Timeline of Russia's doping cases and cover-ups

How do I ignore? Easily. I just ignore them because they have reasons to lie.

You dont have to lie here, but you dont have any evidence either (of systemic issues or the lack of). So we can talk but cant make it significant with our lack of knowledge.

As I've stated previously a couple of times there is global economical competition and there are consequences like this BS with WADA (as just one example).

But this is going into politics in a matter of seconds. So Im back to ignoring this topic... mostly.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
How do I ignore? Easily. I just ignore them because they have reasons to lie.

You dont have to lie here, but you dont have any evidence either (of systemic issues or the lack of). So we can talk but cant make it significant with our lack of knowledge.

As I've stated previously a couple of times there is global economical competition and there are consequences like this BS with WADA (as just one example).

But this is going into politics in a matter of seconds. So Im back to ignoring this topic... mostly.

Doesn’t have to get political. Can you not read various news articles from all around the world?

everyone is lying? Seems unlikely.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Unlikely? Likely? Highly likely?

Highly likely is a brand of BS in Russia nowadays.

Do you know who's paying the bills for WADA?

might be a language thing, but I still don’t clearly understand your position. You’re suggesting what, Russia is guilty but so Is everyone else, therefor what?

I know this if the United States was being so unfairly judged and punished, the amount of investigative journalism and coverage that would spring into action would be immense. What’s the Russian press saying?

Stop with the confusing innuendos.....WADA what is paid by who, and that matters why in your version of this whole thing? Make your case clearly instead of talking in riddles please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad