OT: General OT MEGATHREAD (No Politics) - Read OP before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
6.5 v 3.5 after 2 days is hardly insurmountable. Chipping into that deficit a little today would be nice going into singles but it doesn’t absolutely have to happen IMO. Going the other direction though would be damaging though without a doubt.

agreed, just a horrible start. I don’t see a US comeback unless the Internationals just start gagging under pressure.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
agreed, just a horrible start. I don’t see a US comeback unless the Internationals just start gagging under pressure.

Yeah the 4-1 deficit after day 1 was hardly ideal. In general we do a lot better in singles in these competitions than the other 2 formats. And we usually are god awful in foursomes, which makes not digging ourselves a much bigger hole yesterday very nice.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Golf Channel producer Meghan Kuebler tries to defend commercial-heavy Presidents Cup broadcast, predictably gets ratioed

The horrid product vs commercial ratio of golf broadcasts has seemingly peaked.

upload_2019-12-13_20-25-7.png

I noticed. I changed the channel.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Tiger, how hard was it to not play this afternoon?

“Well I trust my team(mates)”......

So if they don’t come through they let down your trust? Bizarre....

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
No Tiger in the afternoon.....lame.

They need to dominate this session.....Finau hugely clutch....

I remember Finau and his brother from The Big Break before it turned to shit. Always root for that guy. Love how he and JB Holmes always get so much power from a sawed-off swing, even though mine wraps around my head like John Daly. Amazing how they do that.

Speaking of BB alum, used to root for Tommy 2-gloves but he sort of fell off the planet. And apparently right into the slammer for solicitation.

Two gloves, no love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad