OT: General OT MEGATHREAD (No Politics) - Read OP before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
might be a language thing, but I still don’t clearly understand your position. You’re suggesting what, Russia is guilty but so Is everyone else, therefor what?

I know this if the United States was being so unfairly judged and punished, the amount of investigative journalism and coverage that would spring into action would be immense. What’s the Russian press saying?

Stop with the confusing innuendos.....WADA what is paid by who, and that matters why in your version of this whole thing? Make your case clearly instead of talking in riddles please.

Well, I did not say Russia is guilty. I think thats BS. Some athletes and their trainers? Could be, but I dont have any evidence.

If they have evidence - let them ban certain ppl. Did they do just that? No

I suspect many Russian athletes dont have an access to ultra modern peds so they get okd ones and get caught eventually.

The more advanced farm which is surely available for other athletes (where all the main sponsors are) could be not detectable right now... Take Spanish soccer players for example... Im sure they are doing those blood doping but are covered like hell because its i serious business.

Tennis, and so on.

At the upper level there are US leagues like NHL where owners say f*** off to WADA because its profitable to do so. We all know it.

So big business gets its profit. Who would have thought.

Now back to Olympics. IOC is not wealthy, they are dependent on their sponsors who happen to be connected with certain ppl having arguements with Russia (that we can call economical competition instead of geopolitics).

Most ppl in Russia dont know how to ignore yesterdays pressure so owners of big money (and nit only that) selected that stuff to pressure us. Because we are proud, love our flag, hymn and so on.

That is effective pressure on this emotional level but it will not yield the results they are seeking.

There are ppl who believe that Olympics is great and offended with current WADA doings.

There are ppl who think asthmatic skiiers cant win everything for decades. Clear ppl cant win tour de france. And so on.

There are peds, some are using it, and US is now controlling the WADA.

You can easily find other anti-Russian doings by US.

This is a system.

Funny thing is that we are getting only stronger by those doings. Like if there really was a spy as some country's POTUS.

So I can ignore it all. This us the world we live in, why worry? I only worry how to educate my child properly

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
I can give you example

Former FIFA president bribed by 'Russian oligarch' over 2018 World Cup bid, report claims

The DOJ report read: "In July 2011, Steele provided a report that summarised an alleged conversation between then Russian President Dmitry Medvedev and then Prime Minister Vladimir Putin in which, according to the report, Putin acknowledged that a Russian oligarch had bribed the President of FIFA so that Russia could win the right to host the World Cup tournament in 2018.

Reality tells us we would never know what they talk about behind closed doors.
Reality tells us Putin is not dumb to acknowledge such things.
Reality tells us some f***er has fabricated a report out of thin air which some ppl then consider as evidence.

This is sky. The respected media outlet which is publishing shit when its owners want it.

So that is all BS. The only evidence is that some agent said so. Good luck with that.

strungout

Professional Killer
Jul 1, 2002
North Carolina
49B6E55B-7E1A-4E47-939D-783217CB287E.gif

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada

I usually don’t agree with their selections but TIME knocked this one out of the park. Greta is fantastic.

She's terrific but she's not the first or even the most impressive teenage girl fighting the climate fight. She's just the most Euro. Honestly I would've been more impressed if Time had picked Autumn Peltier. This was the easy choice.

Reactions: twabby

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
The Soros's governor attached to Greta tells me she is fighting for money not climate. Another BS, sorry guys.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
She's terrific but she's not the first or even the most impressive teenage girl fighting the climate fight. She's just the most Euro. Honestly I would've been more impressed if Time had picked Autumn Peltier. This was the easy choice.

Ashamed to say I didn’t know who Peltier was before this. Greta does have the advantage (in our media landscape) of being white/European compared to being First Nations so I guess that’s why she was given the rockstar status. I certainly wouldn’t have been against Peltier winning based on my brief reading about her, she seems fantastic.

Reactions: Calicaps

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Yeah **** her for wanting future generations to live, fight the good fight Ajax.

She joins a long list of ‘winners’ of that award including Hitler, Stalin, and bin Laden. I’m sure they all had their supporters also...

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
lol this guy

Lets talk my naive climate lover.
Many goods you buy in US are being shipped from Asia by sea.
Those container ships are creating humongous big amount of emission.
Have you ever heard Greta saying "stop buying Chinese goods"?

Another example. US is the country where airplanes are in the air the most. Airplanes are creating high emission too.

Is Greta saying "stop using airplanes, save the planet"? Did ppl in America stop buying airplane tickets?

What? No? Somebody else has to do that?

What Greta project is being targeted on is to ask dumb ppl to stop their energy generation and be at economical disadvantage with their production.

Just a puppet of big sharks that Greta is. Obviously.

You can lol all you want.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Lets talk my naive climate lover.
Many goods you buy in US are being shipped from Asia by sea.
Those container ships are creating humongous big amount of emission.
Have you ever heard Greta saying "stop buying Chinese goods"?

Another example. US is the country where airplanes are in the air the most. Airplanes are creating high emission too.

Is Greta saying "stop using airplanes, save the planet"? Did ppl in America stop buying airplane tickets?

What? No? Somebody else has to do that?

What Greta project is being targeted on is to ask dumb ppl to stop their energy generation and be at economical disadvantage with their production.

Just a puppet of big sharks that Greta is. Obviously.

You can lol all you want.
Do you realize she’s not an American?

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Do you realize she’s not an American?
Do you realize that the project is aimed not at America? EU is the easiest aim right now. She's exactly from there to get more naive supporters.

Heavy chains to EU's industry is a win for US/global companies (I dont think UK has anything significant left though). So those climate limitations are to create an advantage for certain manufacturers. And beneficiaries are kinda known.

That's how it looks from this side of the pond.

PS: We are green enough so we have fabricated sanctions instead.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Do you realize that the project is aimed not at America? EU is the easiest aim right now. She's exactly from there to get more naive supporters.

Heavy chains to EU's industry is a win for US/global companies (I dont think UK has anything significant left though). So those climate limitations are to create an advantage for certain manufacturers. And beneficiaries are kinda known.

That's how it looks from this side of the pond.

PS: We are green enough so we have fabricated sanctions instead.
:confused: Ok.

gonna put my mod hat on right now. this is getting too political. let it go.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Internationals stomping the Americans in The President’s Cup. What a debacle....

6.5 v 3.5 after 2 days is hardly insurmountable. Chipping into that deficit a little today would be nice going into singles but it doesn’t absolutely have to happen IMO. Going the other direction though would be damaging though without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->