OT: General OT MEGATHREAD (No Politics) - Read OP before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Just traded TY Hilton for Tarik Cohen and Godwin in 0.5 ppr league and I'm stressed about the call

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
I really hate the Red Sox. I'm not sure what it is, I suppose its the National Media who used to fawn all over them in the years before 2004, boring the rest of the country with stories of "The Curse", Bucky Dent and Bill Buckner. I'd really prefer the Yankees, the Cowboys, the Lakers and the Red Wings to win a 1000 more championships each than to see the Red Sox win one more.

(Note I said Red Wings and not Penguins :) )

Last edited:
Reactions: VaCaps Fan

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

Really? People think Bran jumps over Jon and Danny?

I can easily see a scenario where Bran doesn't live past episode 1 of this season. The Night King and his undead dragon are heading right for Winterfell, and ain't nobody except Danny and her two living dragons gonna get there in time to save them. I know a lot of people think Bran's worg/three eye raven powers put make him invincible but people we think are key, die quickly in this show.

Silky mitts

Mar 9, 2004

I can easily see a scenario where Bran doesn't live past episode 1 of this season. The Night King and his undead dragon are heading right for Winterfell, and ain't nobody except Danny and her two living dragons gonna get there in time to save them. I know a lot of people think Bran's worg/three eye raven powers put make him invincible but people we think are key, die quickly in this show.
I would be shocked as hell if Bran survived getting pushed out a window and Hodor's sacrifice to die before the finale.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs

What if I told you the actor that played the Night King was changed to a guy whose facial shape more resembles Isaac Hempstead Wright?

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
Daredevil cancelled by Netflix :eek:

After how good season 3 was, this has got to be a result of a Disney power play. I wonder if they're trying to get all the MCU shows back for Disney+?

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Daredevil cancelled by Netflix :eek:

After how good season 3 was, this has got to be a result of a Disney power play. I wonder if they're trying to get all the MCU shows back for Disney+?

This sucks. Honestly I think it is like likely too late for a disney owned streaming service to be able really support quality original content but I get why they want to dip their foot into those waters and try.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
D’onofrio is always excellent. Such a good get for that franchise. But yes, my understanding is that Disney has pulled all Marvel content and licensing. Bad move on their part IMO.

Silky mitts

Mar 9, 2004
Just picked up Spencer Ware in all fantasy leagues yall should too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad