OT: General OT MEGATHREAD (No Politics) Pt. 2 - Read OP before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Dune is the only David Lynch film I've seen and I was like 9 or 10 when my parents made me watch it. It ****ed with my head.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Still love Lynch's Dune. I'm admittedly biased being a scifi nerd all my life. Though I'm still excited to see how the new Dune movie turns out.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Anyone playing us in foos would get a loud Muad'DIB! on a fast push or pull.

(I have a wicked snake)

I played a little over the past 10 years....have had a table at home for a while but never really progressed much past a decent bar player. Just didn’t have access to the competition I needed to excel. Used to play in some tournaments.....I’ve been paired in doubles with both Tony Spredeman and Ryan Moore (top level US players).....it was then I knew I was wasting my time lol.....

Actually about to quit officially and sell my T-3000 table....

Last edited:

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I played a little over the past 10 years....have had a table at home for a while but never really progressed much past a decent bar player. Just didn’t have access to the competition I needed to excel. Used to play in some tournaments.....I’ve been paired in doubles with both Tony Spredeman and Ryan Moore (top level US players).....it was then I knew I was wasting my time lol.....

Actually about to quite officially and sell my T-3000 table....

Shit, I may have run into you at a tournament. Did you wear a Jagr jersey to a tourney in Arlington like 15 years ago? LOL

I did alright, was never serious. It's just fun.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
****, I may have run into you at a tournament. Did you wear a Jagr jersey to a tourney in Arlington like 15 years ago? LOL

I did alright, was never serious. It's just fun.

jagr hell no lol.....actually Md States is what I’ve played at in this area.

Reactions: g00n

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Just finished Tough Guy, The Bob Probert story.....good watch, but tragic.......same with The Russian Five which I caught coming back from LA...

Reactions: Calicaps

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Yeah the Probert Doc was tough to watch.

I still say th ‘87-‘88 line of Yzerman between Gallant and Probert was the most entertaining of all time. Yzerman potted 50, Gallant 30 and was a point a game guy with almost 250 PIMs and Probert went 29-33-62 with 398 PIMs in 74 games.

Every time they stepped on the ice you were entertained one way or the other.

usiel

Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Knew a kid in grade school who was born on leap year. His parents relentlessly teased him that he should only have a birthday with gifts every four years before relenting at the last moment. Tru Evil.

usiel

Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com

We Finns love some Nightwish. Rumor has it the new album is not going to be suck.

I dig Nightwish I have several of their albums. I'll have to pick the new one up. Have to admit I generally just check wikipedia on an individual band to see if there is an upcoming album which is a bad strategy. Anyone know of a good music site that show release dates sortable by genre?

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
I dig Nightwish I have several of their albums. I'll have to pick the new one up. Have to admit I generally just check wikipedia on an individual band to see if there is an upcoming album which is a bad strategy. Anyone know of a good music site that show release dates sortable by genre?
Follow your groups in social media?
A little irony if you have watched the clip

usiel

Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Follow your groups in social media?
A little irony if you have watched the clip

Only about half admittedly so missed it.

Only social media for me is twitter (generally just use it as a news feed) and my current account is about as much as I can keep up with though. Might consider creating a second account and start dividing genre/topics. Wait I do have an instagram account but deleted the app off my phone and never login on the pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad