OT: General OT MEGATHREAD (No Politics) Pt. 2 - Read OP before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
So I love me some Korean filmmaking.....have many favorites, but I just finished Kingdom on Netflix, not to be confused with The Kingdom or The Last Kingdom....

set in old time Korea.....with “zombies”......

Totally dug season 1, only 6 episodes. Season 2 comes in March.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
So I love me some Korean filmmaking.....have many favorites, but I just finished Kingdom on Netflix, not to be confused with The Kingdom or The Last Kingdom....

set in old time Korea.....with “zombies”......

Totally dug season 1, only 6 episodes. Season 2 comes in March.

I've crushed through most of Korean content on the netflix side though admittedly more on the series side than movies. Kingdom was pretty cool.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

usiel

Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
All this grocery talk reminds me how bitter I am that Harris Teeter bailed out on being 24 hours based on one robbery in SC. In the 'word revolves around me' opinion this seriously messed up my OC late night shopping routines.

tenor.gif

CrazyMonkey1208

Apr 9, 2012
As someone who grew up in CT and then moved to MD as a teenager, seems like Stop & Shop's brand goes no further south than New Jersey. Giant has always been a big brand in the Mid-Atlantic.

I'm from where both Stop and Shop and Dunkin Donuts originated from. I'd never heard of Giant supermarkets but I guess it makes more sense now. Mystery:solved

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
That’s tough label to shake.....

Yeah but if you read the comments there are plenty of people saying Player and Ballesteros did the same things so it isn’t like he is the only one and those guys are all time greats.

I’m not saying that makes it right but I’m just saying...

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Yeah but if you read the comments there are plenty of people saying Player and Ballesteros did the same things so it isn’t like he is the only one and those guys are all time greats.

I’m not saying that makes it right but I’m just saying...

I've seen Player do it with my own eyes, I think it was Royal St. Anne's maybe. He had a shot from a flower bed or something and he played it left handed with a putter or something, and to me he intentionally dragged the putter through soil/mulch on the backstroke to clear the way.

I've never heard allegations of Seve cheating, ever. He didn't need to.

Reed is not in their class overall anyway.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I'm from where both Stop and Shop and Dunkin Donuts originated from. I'd never heard of Giant supermarkets but I guess it makes more sense now. Mystery:solved
Good ole Dunkin. I lived in San Diego when the first DD opened in California. The line to get in was three or four blocks long full of East-coast transplants just trying to get a little taste of home.

Reactions: CrazyMonkey1208

CrazyMonkey1208

Apr 9, 2012
Good ole Dunkin. I lived in San Diego when the first DD opened in California. The line to get in was three or four blocks long full of East-coast transplants just trying to get a little taste of home.

LOL typical Bostonians. I used to live 5 minutes from the first Dunkin Donuts in the entire chain. I visited San Diego a few years ago, fun city. They keep downtown CLEAN. Looked like you could eat dinner off the sidewalk

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
All this grocery talk reminds me how bitter I am that Harris Teeter bailed out on being 24 hours based on one robbery in SC. In the 'word revolves around me' opinion this seriously messed up my OC late night shopping routines.

tenor.gif
The Teeter on Duke Street in Alexandria is still 24 hours.

Reactions: usiel

usiel

Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
I'm closest to the one off Duke near 395 and that one closes at midnight but I've never been to the one down in Alexandria proper so will check it out.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

I don't care what anyone says, Dunkin Donuts are average, and flat out garbage compared to Montgomery Donuts (MoDo's) which didn't last much longer past my youth. A MoDo's glazed donut was like crack, easily addictive. And Krispy Kreme Hot Donuts put every other donut on the planet to shame, worse than crack, they're like Heroin, Love Boat, PCP and X all wrapped up together in a warm sugary delight.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I don't care what anyone says, Dunkin Donuts are average, and flat out garbage compared to Montgomery Donuts (MoDo's) which didn't last much longer past my youth. A MoDo's glazed donut was like crack, easily addictive. And Krispy Kreme Hot Donuts put every other donut on the planet to shame, worse than crack, they're like Heroin, Love Boat, PCP and X all wrapped up together in a warm sugary delight.
Most overrated sugary dough product is Georgetown Cupcake. Place is trash but the line is always around the block.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

Does MoDo make a wonderful Bowtie donut? That my favorite at the Dunk.

giant glazed twisted thingy.........so good.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad